Every play of Dak against GB

plymkr

Reaction score
That playbook is still based off of an outdated Garrett system.
I agree and we’ve been discussing this for years and I have to believe the FO has observed this as well. So my question is why are we not changing systems? Are our players too dumb to learn a new one? Like seriously what’s the deal? I’m not defending Dak, I kind of want him gone. But what I don’t get is for 10+ years we’ve noticed bad route running, bad system and horrible run defense. Why can’t we change systems on both sides of the ball? Other teams do it.

sbark

Reaction score
I agree and we’ve been discussing this for years and I have to believe the FO has observed this as well. So my question is why are we not changing systems? Are our players too dumb to learn a new one? Like seriously what’s the deal? I’m not defending Dak, I kind of want him gone. But what I don’t get is for 10+ years we’ve noticed bad route running, bad system and horrible run defense. Why can’t we change systems on both sides of the ball? Other teams do it.
Are there similarities to what Miss State ran?
WOuld tell us alot

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I'd like to see every play the GB offense made on our defense. Much better comedy...:lmao:

plymkr

Reaction score
Are there similarities to what Miss State ran?
WOuld tell us alot
Good point. I don’t know cuz I don’t follow college football as much. But even if it is similar to what Mississippi State ran it’s not working out now so why can’t we change it? Again are our players too dumb to grasp a new system? We get new coaches but keep the same system. It doesn’t make sense. Why fire Garrett to use his outdated early 90’s offense? It’s weird.

krs1bro

Reaction score
Clift notes version: Gets out mega phone.......It was everybody elses fault! That is all.
So many valid posts here. It makes everyone wonder how the hill Billy Jones can't see this.
Yet another sad point here is that he seems totally lost and un prepared against teams above 500. Oh did I mention absolutely zero adjustments by the coaching staff to help this guy. I have always said if this team is prepared and plays hard that I'm not bothered by a loss to an above average team. I would make these players sit and watch the green Bay game while piping In Jimmy Johnson assessment at halftime. Also post comments from past players on a giant banner, mainly emitts comments. No hart and grit with this team and organization anymore. Cowboy fan always, but getting so tired of the same ole same ole.

Cmac

Reaction score
What happened to the tape on the defense? Destroyed?

Redline360

Reaction score
1. Was starring down his first read alot
2. Cooks was open several times never got a glance
3. Couple of his reads were completely backwards based upon coverage. Looked at the wrong person(CD) right off the bat.
4. Some of the routes were atrocious
5. Recievers stacked up on each other or running same yardage routes...

*** is up with him. Never throws the fn ball away and takes the dumbest sacks ever. Beyond frustrating

Was a mess all around.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
So...here I go again...pointing out that the Matrix/Simulation's story doesnt add up on purpose or not, or this isnt real at all...

How come, in a highly competitive industry, with men competing for high 6 figure jobs or 1M+ jobs...how are they allowing Dak to be near league leader in passing/turnovers?

Doesnt make sense at all.

How come an owner/GM would extend a guy for high dollar amounts against a capped league if coaches and scouts are telling the FO that the player has major flaws in his game?

None of it makes sense at all.

Can anyone reasonably make sense of it?

Reads like a bad story.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NFL level separation. give me 3 feet. not 3 inches.
Thats great when it happens. Not always possible and you have to be able to "thread the needle". You can see a lot of that in romo highlights.
I think our scheme is lacking. I see passing games use rub and outright pick plays....we never do unless our wr run wrong routes. And too simple routes.
I dont know why.

NotForLong

Reaction score
At first glance, watching 2 minutes of video, my observation is that the whole WRs "not getting separation hoax" is debunked (again).

My opinion is that Dak locks on to his first read and is often late in deciding to throw the ball. One would think anybody with average vision or correctable lenses shouldn’t have trouble seeing this as a fact.
He has been doing this since day 1