Explain your handle

stiletto

Reaction score
Stiletto as in "Stiletto Viper" not a d4mn shoe or dagger like some people think.

The Stiletto Viper (Atractaspidinae) has a unique way of biting its prey. A venomous snake, it has long hinged fangs and is a burrower (hence it is sometimes also called the Mole or Burrowing Viper). In a confined burrow, it strikes by crawling alongside its prey, opening its mouth slightly, shifting the lower jaw away from the prey and stabbing backwards and sideways with one fang.

I used to be in a on-line gaming clan along time ago and we had various viper names for handles and they just gave me that one and it stuck.

-stil

Hoov

Reaction score
stiletto said:
Stiletto as in "Stiletto Viper" not a d4mn shoe or dagger like some people think.

The Stiletto Viper (Atractaspidinae) has a unique way of biting its prey. A venomous snake, it has long hinged fangs and is a burrower (hence it is sometimes also called the Mole or Burrowing Viper). In a confined burrow, it strikes by crawling alongside its prey, opening its mouth slightly, shifting the lower jaw away from the prey and stabbing backwards and sideways with one fang.

I used to be in a on-line gaming clan along time ago and we had various viper names for handles and they just gave me that one and it stuck.

-stil

Like your sig qoute....

Mr Spicoli, what are you constantly wasting my time.

Mr Hand, Ive been thinking about this, since Im here and your here, doesnt that make it our time ? certainly there's nothing wrong with a little feast on our time.

BadKarma

Reaction score
I have no idea why I picked this name. Probably due to me having sh***y luck with my ex. I remember telling my friends who had just gone through divorce that that would never happen to me. Chit, man - damn woman took me for all I had. Bad karma...

Reaction score
Pretty simple......born and bred a Texan, Cowboy fan since 1960, but have lived in Minnesota for the past 27 years! Can't seem to get back to Texas except to visit relatives and friends!

MadCow

Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Honestly, I thought it had something to do with the mad cow disease... :p:

Who knew??:eek::

I know. It's not much of a tie in to the Cowboys. But it'll do. Glad this thread was posted so I could clarify :starspin

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
BBgun was my childhood nickname, even though I was never allowed to own one. Go figure.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
My "handle" is pretty self-explanatory considering my avatar. I have enjoyed Chevy Chase's witty humor and sarcasm since National Lampoons kicked off it's series of movies. And of course it's obvious that I am a big fan of the movies Fletch and Fletch Lives. :shades:

Reaction score
Great thread, Wilmington (NC) is where I was born Some people have never heard of this city it's a great vacation spot on the coast about an hour from Mrytle Beach. But Roman Gabriel, Clyde Simmons and some guy named Michael Jordan is from here. I played pop warner with Trot Nixon ( Boston Redsocks) against him in high school he went to New Hanover I went to Hoggard. Heel is beacuse I went to UNC. Walked on the football team( 4th stringer) so I know Coach Brown pretty well. How bout them Heelzzzz!

Reaction score
A band called Down sings Stone the Crow... it's also an Aussi Slang for "impossible" or "to hell with it"... 77 is the year I was born...

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
junk said:
Ever read my posts? Should explain my username.

You don't do too bad Junk. But you sig pix looks like Bill Parcels is causing that player to have some serious gas vapors (couldn't resist)/ No harm:D

jem88

Reaction score
ravidubey said:
My first name is Ravi and my last name is Dubey and everywhere you go online they like for you to put an underscore between them but I hate underscores.... just in case anyone was confused.

Jem, so I guess that means you agree #88 was a better Cowboy than #30... ?

Fair question Ravi. Holt occupies a special place in my heart and he's by far my favourite defender of all time. Irvin is my favourite offensive player of all time. I guess I'd have to call it a tie, with the tie-breaker being that 88 is a cooler number than 30.

jimmy40

Reaction score
notherbob said:
Crown Royal -

I thought rednecks drank beer and had a can of snuff in their left rear pocket, but what do I know?
Not all rednecks,just the women.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Well, I had no name in my mind. So i decided to put Roy Will (short for Roy Williams :D) is ill (like beastie boys "ill" :eek: ) So Roy Will is Ill (not sick, well sick but not suffering from an illness lol)

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
I started taking karate when I was 8 years old. Well, in the eighth grade I was on the basketball team and I was guarding the other team's star player. (I sucked on offense but I was a good defensive player.) I shut him down in the first half of the game and when the second half was about to get started he came up behind me and yanked my shorts down around my ankles. I was wearing a jockstrap and nothing else. Most people were laughing and I kicked my shorts all the way off and spun and kicked this guy right upside his head. (I was ejected.) The next day all the guys were calling me 'Bruce Lee' and the girls were calling me 'tight ***'. That got shortened to 'tass' and it became my name to just about everyone.

Bobo

Reaction score
Just my nickname. I probably should type it as Bobbo or Bob-O, since no one pronounces it like "Bobo the Clown". Since I mispelled it, I should just use my other nickname which I like better, Bobert.

No one has called me by my real name since I was born ;p

wxcpo

Reaction score
Mine is a combination of my choosen profession and what at the time was my rank in the Navy.

wx is an abreviation for weather (I am a Naval Meteorologist) and cpo stands for Chief Petty Officer (E7) if I could I'd change to my current rank which is Senior Chief Petty Officer (E8). But I have used wxcpo for so long now that's what everyone knows me by.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Nors

Combo living in the Nor East, Noreaster storms that hit us here in Metro Boston / Cape area near the Shore.