Explain your handle

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Owner and breeder of correct Jack Russell Terriers for the last 9 years, for hunting, show, competition, or just plain driving you crazy.

HTOWN COWBOY

Reaction score
I am born and raised in Houston, TX and I love the DALLAS COWBOYS.

As do most people on this board, I feel like I am a member of the DALLAS COWBOYS organization. I wish I could have had the talent to play football and wear the silver helmet with the blue star, man those players that play for the COWBOYS are lucky.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
TX Cowboy said:
I have nothing but hate for the E-Girls in my avatar and sig so I don't need to change because the E-Girls have nothing I want

I meant no disrepect TC, I was merely making an observation. Nothing in your Avatar, nor your sig has a COwboz logo on it. It's alright to hate the Eagles -- you're certainly not alone on that one.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
I have two reasons for the name "Phoenix-Talon."

Reason #1 ...

The general definition of a Phoenix is a bird of paradise that dies and is reborn In the ashes of fire --the Phoenix is an Eagle-like bird.

As most of your learned fans already know, the Phoenix was indigenous to Egypt, appearing (according to the accounts of the people of Heliopolis) once in five hundred years. The Phoenix appeared in Egypt and furnished the most learned men of that country and of Greece with abundant matter for the discussion of the marvelous phenomenon.

Reason #2 ...

That's what Janet likes to call me :)

Janet_Jackson_009.jpg
Thats good it'll be around when the Eagles win a SB.... :D

slick325

Reaction score
Slick- childhood nickname. was once Slick Ric(got it around the time Dougie Fresh and Slick Rick made "The Show" and "La Di Dadi" in 1986 or 1987) but as I got older it was shortened by teammates and friends.

325- born March 25th

dallasblue05

Reaction score
Well, mine would seem obvious, but it is more than it seems.

Dallas-I'm a huge cowboys fan
Blue-I'm in the Air Force (Air Force Blue)
05 (3-sided)-the year I joined this board, it is what I believe to be a break out year for Dallas, and it was my two year anneversary in the Air Force.

A little more complicated than you would think, but it suits me quite well.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
AOL suggested mine because every freakin name I picked out was in use. So I finally surrendered and used it. Not too trick but realistic.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
:)

Hey, any idea of what his mom's maiden name was?

Maybe I'm related to Parcells...

:eek:
Ha!

Juke, Tuna's mom's maiden name was Naclerio. (according to the Bill Gutman bio).

Parcells was of course, his dad's name. But his dad was adopted (by the sister of his 'real' mom who got married later to a guy named Parcells.) Bill's dad's birth name was O'Shea.

TX Cowboy

Reaction score
Jarv said:
I see that your in Newington CT tho.

One day I hope to stop in Newington rather than just passing on by. Isn't that were you pick up your checks for hitting the lotto ?

Yep right down on John Downey drive just a stones throw away from where I am

TX Cowboy

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
I meant no disrepect TC, I was merely making an observation. Nothing in your Avatar, nor your sig has a COwboz logo on it. It's alright to hate the Eagles -- you're certainly not alone on that one.

Oh it will once I put it there

austintodallas

Consider Yourself Sucked
Reaction score
My favorite teams are the Texas Longhorns (I am an alum) and the Dallas Cowboys (I grew up there). My ideal player will have played for both teams. Therefore he will have gone from Austin to Dallas.

Skip

Reaction score
Nothing exciting here....Skip has been my nick name all my life!