Ezekiel Elliott's current season projection

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
He's currently on pace for 1,538 yards and 17 rushing TDs. With the highest yards per carry of his career at 5.3 per tote.

2,000 yards from scrimmage and 20 overall TDs.

Now there's an extra game in there than usual but a nice start for him.

Awesome. Do you know what is projected touches are compared to prior years?

FalseStart75Pozderac

Reaction score
Pollard is actually on pace to reach 1,000 without the benefit of the extra game.

It would be very hard to keep up this pace though if he remains the #2 back.
It actually becomes more of a possibility if Dallas wraps up the division early and is locked in as far as Home field in the playoffs. Chances are Zeke would then get "load management" rest and Pollard gets a few more snaps.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It actually becomes more of a possibility if Dallas wraps up the division early and is locked in as far as Home field in the playoffs. Chances are Zeke would then get "load management" rest and Pollard gets a few more snaps.
We might have the division wrapped up by Thanksgiving but home field will still be in play well into December.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Could you have 2 RB's over 1000 and 2 WR's as well? I do not think that has ever happened before.
Don’t think so.

There’s only been 4 1,000 yard RB duos in NFL history. And none of them had 1,000 yard WR duos.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
th
With our roster I'm not so sure we're not hoisting the Lombardi before Christmas.

Here you go. We can do it now. Lol

Last edited:

cffl2323

Reaction score
paces seldom lay out law of aveaged and stats and what not

i belive zeke will have 1400 and 11tds
Pollard 850 yards and 8 tds
one of our wrs 1k and 8tds
shcultz 800 yards 10tds

still that soem great spreading's the luv type impressive numbers..one ball to many stars but KM finally is figuring out how to get it to many players..

this bodes well in bigger games you cant just say if we shut down AC and Zeke the offense wont move..it will and can :_)

Even better is that I don't see anyone getting pissy about not getting the ball. For all the flack that Coop takes for being so laid back, it's nice not having high maintenance WR's, and that's very rare. Kudos to the coaching staff, and the leader of the offense(Dak) for having this thing humming right now.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Zeke is flat out punishing people… good Lord. The kid came to prove something this season. And when he does take a breather— the D gets to face Pollard.

Just not fair lol… this ground and pound game is sick.

hulk-lou-ferrigno.gif

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Once we beat New England Sunday we can go ahead and have a parade during bye week.
th

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I think later in the year when the weather turns we're going to be VERY happy to have this running attack. Though I never bought into the whole "Zeke" is done" narrative I did have my doubts about how committed Kellen Moore would be to the running game. I have to say I am pleasantly surprised that he has been willing to lean on it so much these last four games. I have even noticed less shotgun runs of late and more Zeke and Tony hittin it downhill. Maybe all the adventures we've been having with the shotgun snaps has been a blessing in disguise because it's forcing us under center more.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I think later in the year when the weather turns we're going to be VERY happy to have this running attack. Though I never bought into the whole "Zeke" is done" narrative I did have my doubts about how committed Kellen Moore would be to the running game. I have to say I am pleasantly surprised that he has been willing to lean on it so much these last four games. I have even noticed less shotgun runs of late and more Zeke and Tony hittin it downhill. Maybe all the adventures we've been having with the shotgun snaps has been a blessing in disguise because it's forcing us under center more.

I never had doubt anyone judging him from 2020 had a ulterior HATE motive to kick him when he LOOKED down,.the team was down , the OL , QB , coaching and defense all was sub par so subpar numbers are expected..

at least hes on the field let me know how SB, CMac, Cook all look while on the table more then they play..goes for back when zeke got paid Johnson, gurley , Bell ,and other all missing games ..all were by far bigger let downs then Zeke after getting paid...

zeke nearly got 1k in 15 games inured, c19 recovery, and with nothing around him..reason to hate, nope..obvious expected low numbers.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think with an extra game we will start to see a lot of things we never have before
Which makes me wonder are we going to rethink these achievement levels? 1K yards is only 59 yards a game. That 1K standard was set when they only played 12 and then 14 games in 1961.

They still use this 100 yards for RB's and receivers and 1K for the season.

The records are going to be affected but I wonder how many of those poised for that might be inactive for the 17th game? Might even be 16th and 17th.

What if the Cowboys have the division locked up by the 14th or 15th game and are not fighting for the homefield?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don’t think so.

There’s only been 4 1,000 yard RB duos in NFL history. And none of them had 1,000 yard WR duos.

There was never a rushing champion than won a SB...Emmitt...
No team has started 0-2 and won the SB....1993...
No team has won 3 SB's in 4 year....we were the 1st.....and should have won 4 in a row.

So...2021....???

Speaking of 2021...the year.
Look at what our duo is doing...#20 #21....20-21....2021.....great things are about to happen....

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I never had doubt anyone judging him from 2020 had a ulterior HATE motive to kick him when he LOOKED down,.the team was down , the OL , QB , coaching and defense all was sub par so subpar numbers are expected..

at least hes on the field let me know how SB, CMac, Cook all look while on the table more then they play..goes for back when zeke got paid Johnson, gurley , Bell ,and other all missing games ..all were by far bigger let downs then Zeke after getting paid...

zeke nearly got 1k in 15 games inured, c19 recovery, and with nothing around him..reason to hate, nope..obvious expected low numbers.

I thought both McCaffery and Cook looked really good in their sweats yesterday. Frankly it's looking more and more like the Cowboys were right when they said "he's a generational talent" when they drafted Zeke. The kid is just special. Apparently a lot of people have a hard time accepting that.