FEATURED FA agent thread

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Actually, McCoy was tweeting how excited he was about returning to Dallas a couple of months ago. The fact he's now talking Bucs makes me wonder if he got a bit of a cold reaction from Stephen about returning. In other words, perhaps he and his found out we're targeting another DT as a priority.
He was literally asked about Tampa in a interview. He isn't talking to the bucs.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I missed that but it makes sense.

Do you subscribe to The Athletic? I'm wondering if it's worth it. I hate missing Dane Brugler's & Bruce Feldman's articles.
I do just for bruglers work. But they do have plenty of other really good content

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's lost a step. A Charles Woodson type move is expected if not this year the next.
There were games last season where the 2020 version of Charles Woodson would have been the best CB on the team...:)

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
He's lost a step. A Charles Woodson type move is expected if not this year the next.
It's a great move for him IMO. His experience, his ability to slide inside and cover the slot, and the move from CB to S minimizes any athleticism/explosion deficiencies.

As mentioned by others, it's the kind of move a HOF CB (Rod Woodson, Charles Woodson, Aeneas Williams) can make to prolong their career while remaining effective.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Crazy how they went from negative cap, cut a few guys, will sign Williams to a monster deal and still be active tomorrow
People will never stop insisting that lists of available cap space dictates who can and can't do what in free agency.

USArmyVet

Reaction score

RB comparison 2019-2020

Aaron Jones (30 games) 437 Carries 2,188 Yards 5.01 YPC 25 TD's 96 Catches 829 Yards 8.64 YPC 5 TD's 5 Fumbles

Zeke Elliott (31 games) 545 Carries 2,336 Yards 4.29 YPC 18 TD's 106 Catches 758 Yards 7.15 YPC 4 TD's 9 Fumbles

Average Contract (factoring Jones' new contract)

Aaron Jones 4 Years/$48M $13M signing bonus (only guaranteed money as reported) $12M/average annual salary

Zeke Elliott 6 Years/$90M $7.5M signing bonus $50.052M total guaranteed $15M/average annual salary

Yet again Jerry Jones has shown his ability to overpay for less than top talent unnecessarily which only goes towards hurting then teams ability to bring in additional talent.