FEATURED FA agent thread

fivetwos

Reaction score
It's the plethora of whining that is disappointing. It's only been ~2hrs since things opened up.
Technically it doesn't even start until Wednesday!

Hey....Im not about to tell you how to feel, but its been a while since we have had any real success, and folks are gonna be frustrated.

Every single year I get all pumped up over things and I'm beginning to feel like Charlie Brown.

You'd have loved my thoughts 10-15 years ago.

Its just been a grind with the current leadership.

Their qualifications very much deserve to be called into question.

DRella

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with a Kazee signing. If he can get to his pre achilles injury form that is an upgrade to the Dallas defense. Not to mention he has played for Quinn previously.

Sydla

Reaction score

And that’s different from previous years?

This franchise is painfully stubborn in FA. They are wrong over and over and over in their approach but they just keep acting like they do it right.

How they can look at DT and S, for example and think, gee, all we need is some low level signings think it will finally work out is mind numbing.

fivetwos

Reaction score

This franchise is painfully stubborn in FA. They are wrong over and over and over in their approach but they just keep acting like they do it right.

How they can look at DT and S, for example and think, gee, all we need is some low level signings think it will finally work out is mind numbing.
Secret sauce sir.

Shhhhh......

DBOY3141

Reaction score

sadly we all know the answer to your question....."when you don't know what you are doing....you will do it wrong every time"

fivetwos

Reaction score
Jerry needs the cap space for his next round of hand picked buddies that need to be paid.

Connor Williams and LVE......come on down.....!!!

Majic

Reaction score
[

All comes down to the biggest mistake they make as a front office-they over value their roster

fivetwos

Reaction score
Am I the only one that finds it depressing that I follow a team that sucks and is still against the cap? Does that not in and of itself, prove the abject failure of this franchise?
Yep, nothing like being 6-10 yet still having no money to improve.

Its what happens when the GM/owner forms personal relationships with players.

That 9m they handed to Crawford last year instead of carrying over would look great today.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Hoping and praying is what dallas does best. Theres probably a debate in the building on Kazee and Hooker. The achilles battle!
Nothing wrong with a Kazee signing. If he can get to his pre achilles injury form that is an upgrade to the Dallas defense. Not to mention he has played for Quinn previously.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Technically it doesn't even start until Wednesday!

Hey....Im not about to tell you how to feel, but its been a while since we have had any real success, and folks are gonna be frustrated.

Every single year I get all pumped up over things and I'm beginning to feel like Charlie Brown.

You'd have loved my thoughts 10-15 years ago.

Its just been a grind with the current leadership.

Their qualifications very much deserve to be called into question.
It's the millennials I think. "I want it and I want it now damn it!"