FEATURED FA agent thread

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Super Bowl bound now:

Cowboys signed LS Jake McQuaide, formerly of the Rams, to a one-year contract.
McQuaide, 33, reunites with STC John Fassel in Dallas after the two spent many years together with the Rams. McQuaide never missed a game with the Rams in his 10 seasons there.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Super Bowl bound now:

Cowboys signed LS Jake McQuaide, formerly of the Rams, to a one-year contract.
McQuaide, 33, reunites with STC John Fassel in Dallas after the two spent many years together with the Rams. McQuaide never missed a game with the Rams in his 10 seasons there.

Listen up impatient ones. I know you love to complain but free agency just started, kind of, and almost all the top free agents are still available. So pull your panties out, warm up the milk and read this.
https://www.nfl.com/news/top-101-nfl-free-agents-of-2021-who-are-the-best-players-available

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Listen up impatient ones. I know you love to complain but free agency just started, kind of, and almost all the top free agents are still available. So pull your panties out, warm up the milk and read this.
https://www.nfl.com/news/top-101-nfl-free-agents-of-2021-who-are-the-best-players-available

It was called a joke. I was more annoyed JP was not brought back because he was 2 games away from surpassing Witten for all time games played for Dallas....clearly Jerry couldn;t allow his buddy to be surpassed.

Sydla

Reaction score

Imagine watching year after year of the Cowboys largely ignored the first few days of FA and bargain bin shopping and then still trying to convince everyone that hey this year will be different!

I mean the Cowboys are even sending out their favorite media mouth pieces to tell fans they won't make much of a splash in FA this year just to prepare the fans and you still seem to believe they are going to do something special here.

stiletto

Reaction score
There is no worse injury in pro sports than a torn achilles. 80% + of athletes never return to their previous level. Even the ones that do, it usually take 2 years after surgery. They're also much more likely to suffer more injuries.

It's pretty pathetic that this is the major topic of discussion today when the team could've made at least ONE move that would have made the Defense better. The circus continues....

Sydla

Reaction score
The Patriots have one bad year and they're aggressively seeking change.

We've had a rough quarter of a century and we're like don't. change. a. thing. We got this.

Nobody churns a roster like Bill B, especially when he doesn't like the results.

You will never, ever, ever hear him claim "Hey, we like our guys.............."

stiletto

Reaction score
The Patriots have one bad year and they're aggressively seeking change.

We've had a rough quarter of a century and we're like don't. change. a. thing. We got this.

It's actually comical. Smails and Spaulding got this!

tenor.gif