FEATURED FA agent thread

Doomsday101

Reaction score
This is a complete bias, he will likely be overpaid and is very old in terms of the Not For Long league.

TB wants him back but not at the current 8 mill he played on last season. I'm not suggesting Cowboys overpay for him but would have interest in him at a fair cost.

Adreme

Reaction score
He is a DT he is not an outside rusher and did a very good job in TB of stopping the run where TB was ranked #1 in run defense. This is not about name, which is why I did not want JJ Watts despite the fact I think he is a great guy, he is no longer can stay healthy and his game has gone downhill. That is not the case with Suh. Granted not talking about top money but you bet I would be glad to have a run stuffer like Suh

By measurables he was average at best at stopping the run (and I am being charitable). He was far far from the strong link on their line. His pass rush skills are not what they were which leaves a upper low end starter who will likely get mid tier starter money. He is worth 1 year 3-4 million, but will likely get 1 year 6-7 million just from his name and getting to be on the same line as much better players.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
By measurables he was average at best at stopping the run (and I am being charitable). He was far far from the strong link on their line. His pass rush skills are not what they were which leaves a upper low end starter who will likely get mid tier starter money. He is worth 1 year 3-4 million, but will likely get 1 year 6-7 million just from his name and getting to be on the same line as much better players.

Your entitled to your opinion.

Carson

Reaction score
Jason Verrett and Malik Hooker.

Both are injured a lot, so we likely can sign them for super cheap.

I like Desmond King, but believe he would prefer to play corner on the slot.

Im ok with Kazee or Jenkins at safety

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some good names on that list. Right now, I have a hard time narrowing it down to 3 each, so one is tough. :laugh:

fivetwos

Reaction score
Jason Verrett and Malik Hooker.

Both are injured a lot, so we likely can sign them for super cheap.

I like Desmond King, but believe he would prefer to play corner on the slot.

Im ok with Kazee or Jenkins at safety
Verrett and Neal.

I like Verrett a lot and think he has finally shaken the injury bug. Solid second corner and won't break the bank.

I think Hooker is the best safety as far as on the field play.....when he is there...which is something that can't be overlooked.

I like him, but have a tough time signing him as a savior then he gets hurt again. Back to square one.

Is he even ready after an Achilles in the fall?

So, I'll go with Neal at safety, who was a very good player before injuries got him also. At least his Achilles was in 2019! Some seem to think he is a box guy, but either way I dont think it would hurt having a Quinn guy back there calling the shots.

Diggs/Verrett

Neal/Wilson

I can live with that