FEATURED FA agent thread

fivetwos

Reaction score
Wherever Richard Sherman signs, its going to be so he can win.

He has enough money and cred where he can choose.

If he chooses here for whatever reason, that guy may lose his mind once he catches wind of how poor play and losses are not only acceptable, but defended staunchly by the guy who signs the checks.

cowboyec

Reaction score
wouldn't mind cb dre kirkpatrick.
then draft patrick surtain.
with diggs already here.
ROLL TIDE!!!!!

Reactions: JPM

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I'm going Keanu Neal (S) and Richard Sherman (CB).....both have played in Quinn's system.
:starspin:
Side note: I'm still drafting CB and S within the first three rounds

Need DL with early pics more than S imo. Without pressure, secondary will be toast anyways.

jnday

Reaction score
I want to see the Cowboys get at least 2 FA acquisitions that plug holes. One at DT and one at safety or linebacker.
All of us would like to see two holes on the roster being filled with two FA signings, but we will get the same Stephen Jones’ bargain blue light specials. As usual, they will sign a few FAs and really hype them up before cutting them during preseason.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We are 19 million over the cap, unless they create more room we aren't signing any free agents who are good. They will keep the status quo and look at 3rd tier guys who can't find good paying gigs, maybe ones with injury history or long shots to make an impact.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Here you are again. Dak is counting for 22.5 against the cap this year. It’s the 6th time I’ve told you this yet you keep spouting this nonsense. We didn’t sign players when he was making 700k. Is that his fault to? Our cap is fine. Jerry set this up purposely knowing the new tv deals will blow the cap up in 3 years. Step off the ledge man you look foolish.

Man, they never stop. I picture all of them like Milton from Office Space, but instead of rambling on to themselves about a stapler, they're continuously rambling about Dak and his contract.

SourMindlessFurseal-size_restricted.gif

Turk

Reaction score
All of us would like to see two holes on the roster being filled with two FA signings, but we will get the same Stephen Jones’ bargain blue light specials. As usual, they will sign a few FAs and really hype them up before cutting them during preseason.
yeah. Same old same old. Or as the military puts it SHDD.

We have needed a real anchor for the middle of the line for like 10 years now. And of course our 'brain trust' tries to fix it with cheap dumpster diving or late rd reaches.

At this point I would take one big freaking trash can full of dirt. Just someone that is REALLY hard to move would be significant improvement.

Turk

Reaction score
Man, they never stop. I picture all of them like Milton from Office Space, but instead of rambling on to themselves about a stapler, they're continuously rambling about Dak and his contract.

SourMindlessFurseal-size_restricted.gif
just a little over a year ago everyone was talking about how big the cap was going to get.

Gee that did not happen did it?

Only a true moron would count on huge increases now.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think this will be an interesting FA period this year. With it being a down year on the cap being less than what it was originally scheduled to be and with so many teams over the cap and several others just above it and lastly with a lot of big names hitting FA market. How it plays out should be interesting

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I remember when the Chiefs drafted him, but I didn’t keep up with his career. Is he considered a total bust?

Not at all but whether he was worth the 1st overall pick is a different matter. Schwartz was a total steal on the other side and probably made Fisher look bad by comparison just in terms of what they gave up for each.