Favorite 80's video you used to watch on mtv

kimrose

Reaction score
Kim wants videos...

By the way Kim, some GREAT choices in your last post!

Wow, thanks, Michael! How in the heck could I forget about this song??? I have been laughed at for nearly 30 years for singing this song. But I don't care I still sing it. I loved that guy. Lots of fun.:)

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Wow, thanks, Michael! How in the heck could I forget about this song??? I have been laughed at for nearly 30 years for singing this song. But I don't care I still sing it. I loved that guy. Lots of fun.:)

In a weird way that song just worked,

"IF I...... "

Lol

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
The band and song that launched metal via MTV into mainstream.

The album was actually their 3rd album, their first 2 being with Randy Rhoads. Although I consider it more hard rock/rock then metal it did at the time bring this genre to a lot of people via the radio and MTV. Before this, besides the LA area and Japan they were pretty well unknowns.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
The album was actually their 3rd album, their first 2 being with Randy Rhoads. Although I consider it more hard rock/rock then metal it did at the time bring this genre to a lot of people via the radio and MTV. Before this, besides the LA area and Japan they were pretty well unknowns.

I am a Randy Rhoads disciple. I know all about early QR days.
I have heard all their early stuff with Randy. It wasn't much. The closest thing to being anything was Slick Black Cadillac.

They weren't metal but metal wasn't metal yet either..... Besides "Metal Health".... Great title! And it was hard and loud and gritty!

Yes, their 3rd album but the first two didn't get released here for a reason.

Randy and Ozzy. That's when Randy hit his stride. Ozzy's best albums to date. BOO and DOAM.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
I am a Randy Rhoads disciple. I know all about early QR days.
I have heard all their early stuff with Randy. It wasn't much. The closest thing to being anything was Slick Black Cadillac.

They weren't metal but metal wasn't metal yet either..... Besides "Metal Health".... Great title! And it was hard and loud and gritty!

Yes, their 3rd album but the first two didn't get released here for a reason.

Randy and Ozzy. That's when Randy hit his stride. Ozzy's best albums to date. BOO and DOAM.

Doh.......
Thats right ive talked to you before about RR. I used to have a import copy of QR2 and it was pretty bad. Besides RR i dont think the band offered a whole lot.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Doh.......
Thats right ive talked to you before about RR. I used to have a import copy of QR2 and it was pretty bad. Besides RR i dont think the band offered a whole lot.

Hey no biggie. I am not oppsed to learning something new Bout that band and Randy or just chatting up what we already know :)

You know, it's funny, DuBrow wanted a lot for that band. Really wanted to make it. So when Randy left. Things went quiet (pun intended) lol

When cum on feel the noize came out - yeah it was a slade song but it rocked. I was happy that he and the band made it. Metal Health is one of my all time fav songs.

Thinking he could go to the same well twice, mamma we're all crazy now was whack! Lol