Audio: First Take: Troy Aikman "Pay Dak Prescott ASAP"

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Zrinkill and his minions when cowboys do anything. Even when we sign Garrett or get a negative play

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQ9xU9OIFMatvNgM957asx-ojG0cEFTqs2KD1vscjDqI_L3YRGt

opyd6v.png

#DontpayDak

Called it

Frozen700

Reaction score
Great post ....... But he will not answer with anything but nonsense.
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQ9xU9OIFMatvNgM957asx-ojG0cEFTqs2KD1vscjDqI_L3YRGt

uUu9hwp.png

#DontpayDak

Frozen700

Reaction score
Great post ....... But he will not answer with anything but nonsense.

Please don't call them on me again oh great Troll Slayer.

You use to love attacking posters, digging up old posts, getting personal ect.

Now you resort to throwing stones and shouting for mods, teachers and cops.

Pathetic

uUu9hwp.png

#DontpayDak

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Please don't call them on me again oh great Troll Slayer.

You use to love attacking posters, digging up old posts, getting personal ect.

Now you resort to throwing stones and shouting for mods, teachers and cops.

Pathetic

uUu9hwp.png

#DontpayDak

Come on ........ Claim I have control of the mods again ....... I know you trolls hate it when I use your owns words against you.

Please continue.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To be fair, this high passing yardage is relatively new for Dak. He has been the 250 guy for most of his career. That could be changing but I think that's kind of the discussion, to be honest. Is he really that 400 guy consistently or is he seeing this success but can't necessarily sustain it. That's really the thing that I believe most are trying to determine.

JMO
It is relatively new, without question, but it is so far above what a "bus driver" does. and he is doing it so successfully, that it really doesn't make much sense to believe he will suddenly fade into being a 225 yard per game QB. A year ago the story was he was incapable anything remotely close to what he is doing now, and now that he is averaging 322 yards the story is he is going to dramatically fall from what he is doing now. Hell, he could decrease his yardage total by 60-70 yards a game and he woustill be above what people were saying he could do.

All that said, if Zeke were more consistent week to week Dak would not be averaging 332 yards per game, but he is clearly playing at a different level, and with more confidence and in an offense that allows him to throw downfield more.
Yeah he will, we all know this.

Your point?

#DontpayDak
N o, we don't all know this. This is what you "know" because it is what you want to believe.

Sure he is unlikely to keep up a 322 yard per game pace, but there is no reason to think he will fall into a 220-203 yard per game pace. We're looking at 10 games here, not a fluke where 1 or 2 games can skew the numbers. Besides, if you can't see this is a more aggressive passing offense with a more confident Dak you simply are choosing not to see.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Come on ........ Claim I have control of the mods again ....... I know you trolls hate it when I use your owns words against you.

Please continue.

Funny you call me a troll. What do you on this forum besides attack those who don't believe what you believe?

You use to be so tough. Troll Slayer.

"teacher teacher" "Help"

Now you behave like Theon Grayjoy from Game of Thrones after he got Neutered

Pathetic
uUu9hwp.png

#DontpayDak

EST_1986

Reaction score
Pay him?

Why so when he ends up being the average glorified bus driver that most of us know he is, we can go back and say Jerry is an idiot, laugh at the contracts we have handed out, ect...

I said to get rid of him and Zeke....look we paid Zeke and he is fat and happy. Not even top 5 anymore. Pay Dak, it's even much worse.

#DonypayDak
he's done nothing but carry this team, pay them man

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Pay Dak......

Then this off season get a top flight safety, another stud linebacker, and a fire hydrant nose tackle for the defense. Re-up Quinn and Bennett

Put the top defense on the field.

Also either resign Cobb of find someone equal.

Pay Coop.......

The time to push all the chips in the middle is now.

I'll take cap Hell for three SB wins.

Qcard

Reaction score
Pay Dak......

Then this off season get a top flight safety, another stud linebacker, and a fire hydrant nose tackle for the defense. Re-up Quinn and Bennett

Put the top defense on the field.

Also either resign Cobb of find someone equal.

Pay Coop.......

The time to push all the chips in the middle is now.

I'll take cap Hell for three SB wins.
Sir! That is formulae....

Only Belichick can is good enough to buck conventional formula

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
To be fair, this high passing yardage is relatively new for Dak. He has been the 250 guy for most of his career. That could be changing but I think that's kind of the discussion, to be honest. Is he really that 400 guy consistently or is he seeing this success but can't necessarily sustain it. That's really the thing that I believe most are trying to determine.

JMO
How many years have we been saying, get a BETTER coordinator? Now change the stupid coach, and watch us win a Title.

Frozen700

Reaction score
what's your plan after just letting a franchise QB walk?

Not getting handcuffed to an average QB.

So we can plan and go through the growing pains. Rather then having a Joe flacco situation.

#DontpayDak

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Pay him?

Why so when he ends up being the average glorified bus driver that most of us know he is, we can go back and say Jerry is an idiot, laugh at the contracts we have handed out, ect...

I said to get rid of him and Zeke....look we paid Zeke and he is fat and happy. Not even top 5 anymore. Pay Dak, it's even much worse.

#DonypayDak

Dak's arrow is up in a position that improves with age.
Zeke's arrow is down in a position that gets worse with age.

I'm shocked at how much Dak has improved this year. Decisiveness. Accuracy. I was against paying him. I've been wanting to churn running QBs until we found an elite QB. Well, we found him. Pay the man.

I'm not shocked, but I'm a little surprised at how meh Zeke has looked this year. And I *already* didn't want to pay him before the season started. My expectations weren't that high, and he's still underperformed them.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
"Prescott has the highest completion rate (60.2%) on passes with 10+ air yards. He's also excelled on passes outside the numbers, one of the most difficult areas of the field for completions. Prescott leads the NFL in yards per attempt (9.8) and passer rating (116.1) on passes outside the numbers."