Fish says Cowboys eyeing Marvin Wilson round 2

rambo2

Reaction score
He just brought up about kj wright and cowboys looking to sign him. Then backtracked snd said cowboys aren’t interested when likely they weren’t in the first place. He always does that. Says someone were interested in gets everyone hyped then says na they won’t be signing him not interested LOL
He actually said that they were talking which was true from his sources which were Wright and someone in the Cowboys organization. He didn't say anything that wasn't true. Then Wright told him that he wasn't going to sign and he reported it.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
He actually said that they were talking which was true from his sources which were Wright and someone in the Cowboys organization. He didn't say anything that wasn't true. Then Wright told him that he wasn't going to sign and he reported it.
LOL what about all his other “reports” how come so many people on this board say the same thing as me. Doesn’t it seem to be a theme with this guy?

chicago JK

Reaction score
The draft is such an inexact science. Wilson could prove he was always overrated and never make the league. Or it he could prove true why he was a top recruit entering Florida State, that when he flashed early it wasn't a fluke and maybe it was legit why he was considered a future first rounder a year or so ago. Maybe three head coaching changes, injuries and the weird pandemic of 2020 were the reasons why his play dipped.

Plus Defensive tackles are so hard to get a good evaluation on. You see so many who flash as a sophomore and have all the hype for their Jr year and then disappoint as they are looking towards the NFL. Some re-capture their high level of play in the NFL. Others do not.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Fish is awful I’m sorry.

When is the last time he gave us anything of not that wasn’t speculation that he hid as breaking news.

It was cool for awhile but it’s completely ran its course and he has no credibility anymore.

I do think Marvin Wilson has something but at 44? Get out of here.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Lmao.

Fish might be walking click bait, but posters that sincerely believe Fish doesn't have a direct line to Jerry Jones is in denial.

I believe this.

[Classic Fish headline...]

BREAKING: Cowboys to Draft Marvin Wilson at Pick 10

FRISCO, TX -- A guy on the internet mocked the Cowboys taking Wilson #10, but my sources say no....

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Fish is awful I’m sorry.

When is the last time he gave us anything of not that wasn’t speculation that he hid as breaking news.

It was cool for awhile but it’s completely ran its course and he has no credibility anymore.

I do think Marvin Wilson has something but at 44? Get out of here.

In fairness, folks totally misread (or not read at all) Fish's article on KJ Wright, because they didn't read the article or refuse to understand. He said the team was interested which can simply mean they investigated the terms (years + money) Wright and his agent were looking for. That said, Fish does use trolling headlines as clickbait.

Last edited:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
In fairness, folks totally to Fish's article on KJ Wright the wrong way because they didn't read the article or refuse to understand. I will say, Fish does use trolling headlines as clickbait.

Nobody reads articles! We don’t have time for that!

Shake_Tiller

Reaction score
I don't pay much attention to Fisher, though I'm sure he had legitimate contacts. The problem is his role -- he needs to churn out daily headlines so he pretty much throws everything against the wall. Some of it sticks. It isn't that he lacks contacts or legitimate info. It's that he can't afford to be judicious.

As for Wilson -- he had never been as far down the board as the media types have him slotted.

kskboys

Reaction score
Why we always looking only at the taller 3 tech guys? If we're looking DLine in the 2nd, for Bog's sake get Tonga, not another frickin' 3 tech.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Lmao.

Fish might be walking click bait, but posters that sincerely believe Fish doesn't have a direct line to Jerry Jones is in denial.

I believe this.
Direct line? I guess I'm in denial. Fisher is a nobody. What news did he ever break first for his direct line status?

rambo2

Reaction score
LOL what about all his other “reports” how come so many people on this board say the same thing as me. Doesn’t it seem to be a theme with this guy?
Really? Give a direct quote from Fisher. As far as the people that say things that aren't true. I suspect that they don't listen to his reports and exaggerate what he actually said without actually hearing it from the horses mouth.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Really? Give a direct quote from Fisher. As far as the people that say things that aren't true. I suspect that they don't listen to his reports and exaggerate what he actually said without actually hearing it from the horses mouth.
LOL you know what. You’re right. I’ll take fisher word as gospel from now on. Thank you.