Twitter: Fish thinks the Cowboys will entertain trade offers for Taco

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wasn't he the one that came up with Hot Boyz?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wasn't he the one that came up with Hot Boyz?

If that disgraceful joke of a name is his fault?
giphy.gif

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Trade Zeke instead. He has more trade value. They might actually get someone in return who wants to play the game more than pad his bank account.

I see you must know Zeke to speak about what he thinks like and his desires.

So could you contact him and get him to answer questions for this board?

Unless that comment was more along the lines of you having your feelinghs hurt over his hold out and projecting your disappointment on him.

In that case, have a tissue and go ahead.

reddyuta

Reaction score
If we trade him its going to be for a player.I would do it if it was a young Safety preferably a FS for cover for Woods.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Nothing "regressed", take your false narrative somewhere else.

The team allowed 28 passing touchdowns defensively in 2017 and just 22 in 2018.

Here's more help if you need it:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/passing/sort/passingTouchdowns/position/defense

So you think only using TDs is smart for what reason exactly? Lmao

We went from only allowing 5.7 NYPA to 6.1. That's a huge jump. And the reason teams scored a higher amount of poi ta per druve because they moved down the field in the pass game more easily.

Hope this makes you less I'll informed.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
So you think only using TDs is smart for what reason exactly? Lmao

We went from only allowing 5.7 NYPA to 6.1. That's a huge jump. And the reason teams scored a higher amount of poi ta per druve because they moved down the field in the pass game more easily.

Hope this makes you less I'll informed.
I be trying to tell em QCE.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So you think only using TDs is smart for what reason exactly? Lmao[p/quote]

Because it's points that wins games. "Lmao" that you're apparently not smart enough to figure that out.

You like to try to pretend that you know stuff.

You don't.

Plankton

Reaction score
Jelks was in a walking boot yesterday and there is speculation that he is moving to IR. So that takes care of not losing him for 8 weeks.

He would still need to make the 53 out of camp to be on recallable IR. If they put him on IR now, he's gone for the year.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Even Bellichek listens to any and all trade offers. Why not see what the Cowboys can get for him. If it is decent value, then I say do it. The future looks bright for Wise and Jelks (although not for the immediate future if it is true he is in a walking boot). Jelks looks like he could be as good as Taco in about 6 months or a year.

Would be nice to trade Crawford too. Or, at least get him to take a 50% pay cut.

Zordon

Reaction score
Oh wow. It must be something personal with him.
He's a goof. Fans can see it. I bet it's 10x worse behind the scenes.

David Moore was on the radio a few weeks ago, he said Marinelli sat down and had a heart to heart with him in the offseason and challenged. Moore checked around with different coaches to see how Taco was doing with that challenge and they all told him "just ok".

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Any draft pick we get for him will be so low it will basically amount to being cut anyways.