Fish video talking about Dak and Jimmy

Chasing6

Reaction score
He’s surrounded by a lot of quitters. I didn’t see him quit against Green Bay, throwing for over 400 yards and completing 41 passes with 3 touchdowns. It was too little too late, but he never gave up.
I saw him and Ferguson fight to the end.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
He’s surrounded by a lot of quitters. I didn’t see him quit against Green Bay, throwing for over 400 yards and completing 41 passes with 3 touchdowns. It was too little too late, but he never gave up.
How was he doing before GB pulled their starters and went into prevent for the entire 2nd half?

MikeT22

Reaction score
Yeah he really too off in garbage time and once GB pulled some starters.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
For some reason he refuses to acknowledge anything other than the final result, which wouldn't have happened if GB hadn't called off the dogs to start the 2nd half. They had already gone into prevent before the 1st half ended.

visionary

Reaction score
LOL, just stop it
We all knew some Dak jock sniffer would bring up the end of game Dak stats to argue that Dak is “not that bad” and “never gave up”
“Dak didnt quit” because he is a stat padder that folds under pressure (while the game is close) and then starts playing “well” when the pressure is off. Watch the game instead of focusing on meaningless end of game stats
When you have won 2 playoff games after starting for 8 years, you dont have “it” and a team paying you 55+ million cannot put enough pieces around you to hold your hand because you are eating a big chunk of the cap

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
LOL, just stop it
We all knew some Dak jock sniffer would bring up the end of game Dak stats to argue that Dak is “not that bad” and “never gave up”
“Dak didnt quit” because he is a stat padder that folds under pressure (while the game is close) and then starts playing “well” when the pressure is off. Watch the game instead of focusing on meaningless end of game stats
When you have won 2 playoff games after starting for 8 years, you dont have “it” and a team paying you 55+ million cannot put enough pieces around you to hold your hand because you are eating a big chunk of the cap
Where did I say he wasn’t bad in that game? I said he never gave up. Go cry to someone else about him.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They ended up having to put their starters back in. Dak kept trying while our defense folded.

Last edited:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
How was he doing before GB pulled their starters and went into prevent for the entire 2nd half?
They didn’t pull their starters until the fourth quarter. The prevent can prevent you from winning. They thought they had the game wrapped up the way our defense was playing, but our QB never quit. LaFleur was grabbing at his heart when the game was over. At least we gave them a little scare and made them put their starters back in.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
2 wildcard wins in 8 years is a Huge bar
The Cowboys went 13 years without a playoff win, and some of those years were with Romo. Those of you who think we’re dealing with a bad QB situation haven’t been following the team very long.

Chasing6

Reaction score
LOL, just stop it
Well at least he padded some stats.

Did Micah pad any stats, did our DB's pad any stats. What happened to our high powered turnover defense? Did they get any turnovers, how about a single sack? Did we keep their starting RB below 5.5 yards per carry? Did we keep their QB below a 150 RTG? Did we have any 3 and outs?(but we did give up 2 - 3 play drive TD's. That is if you consider 3 plays a drive.)

No, we did absolutely none of that.

Has anyone ever seen a team win when they give up 6 TD's on 9 drives, 5.5 yards a carry. I am sure Troy Aikman must have done that at least a couple of times right.

MikeT22

Reaction score
The Cowboys went 13 years without a playoff win, and some of those years were with Romo. Those of you who think we’re dealing with a bad QB situation haven’t been following the team very long.
Since ‘77. Dak ain’t it. Being better than the former baseball players and scrubs Jerry rolled out 20+ years ago isnt saying much.

Chasing6

Reaction score
They didn’t pull their starters until the fourth quarter. The prevent can prevent you from winning. They thought they had the game wrapped up the way our defense was playing, but our QB never quit. LaFleur was grabbing at his heart when the game was over. At least we gave them a little scare and made them put their starters back in.
Can you imagine what may have happened if our mighty defense only gave up TD's on 50% of the drives. Sad part is, I do think our defense gave up at all. They just sucked the entire game.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Since ‘77. Dak ain’t it. Being better than the former baseball players and scrubs Jerry rolled out 20+ years ago isnt saying much.
No QB has been it, not even Troy Aikman his last few years when he was no longer playing on great teams. The problem is Jerry has been rolling out teams and coaches the past 20+ years that can’t get it done.