Fish video talking about Dak and Jimmy

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The team lost the game. How is that twisted logic?
Only reason people blame the defense is because of people blaming Dak for the lose. By the way, it's for the loss, not the lose.

You don't even know what you wrote. So, for a simple mind, somehow, if people that criticize Dak would stop, then the Dakstans will stop blaming the defense? That is basically what you wrote and think. Yeah, that is some fuzzy logic right there! lmao

MikeT22

Reaction score
You are so smart. We would better off wasting a decade with 10 different QB's.

Pretty sure we tried that after Aikman.
No, we haven’t drafted a QB in the first since 1989.

1 QB drafted by Dallas before the 4th round in the last 30 years. No we haven’t tried, Jerry is just incredibly dumb.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The team lost the game. How is that twisted logic?
I think it might be that thou protests too much?
Yes the whole team played like crap....but dak played a heavy hand in that (literally!) early on. As defacto / crowned leader and big money man....hes naturally a bigger target than say....punter. Right?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yes the whole team played like crap....but dak played a heavy hand in that (literally!) early on. As defacto / crowned leader and big money man....hes naturally a bigger target than say....punter. Right?
lol...cut it out, bro! If you don't blame Dak, they won't blame the defense.

That is a Dak over Dallas Cowboys statement.

Chasing6

Reaction score
But........see here we go again putting in on Dak. and why people defend him by calling out our defense.

We started on Defense and got KO'd in the first round. Defense for up. Never responded the entire game. People can claim Dak for garbage time, whatever. Our defense got no time. There was not one single area of our D that played well. Zero.

I am not taking anything away from Dak's poor start to the game, but this was 100% a team lose.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
But........see here we go again putting in on Dak. and why people defend him by calling out our defense.

We started on Defense and got KO'd in the first round. Defense for up. Never responded the entire game. People can claim Dak for garbage time, whatever. Our defense got no time. There was not one single area of our D that played well. Zero.

I am not taking anything away from Dak's poor start to the game, but this was 100% a team lose.
It was a team loss, not a team lose. Not trying to be the grammar police but you need to learn the difference between lose and loss and lost.

The team lost the game.

The team lose the game.

Which one sounds right?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It was a team loss, not a team lose. Not trying to be the grammar police but you need to learn the difference between lose and loss.

The team lost the game.

The team lose the game.

Which one sounds right?
I prefer……

The team loose the game :muttley:

visionary

Reaction score
Well at least he padded some stats.

Did Micah pad any stats, did our DB's pad any stats. What happened to our high powered turnover defense? Did they get any turnovers, how about a single sack? Did we keep their starting RB below 5.5 yards per carry? Did we keep their QB below a 150 RTG? Did we have any 3 and outs?(but we did give up 2 - 3 play drive TD's. That is if you consider 3 plays a drive.)

No, we did absolutely none of that.

Has anyone ever seen a team win when they give up 6 TD's on 9 drives, 5.5 yards a carry. I am sure Troy Aikman must have done that at least a couple of times right.
48-16 when our champion started “playing well” and “not giving up”

Lets give it a rest

Chasing6

Reaction score
48-16 when our champion started “playing well” and “not giving up”

Lets give it a rest
Still not the point. Defense never played well.

Regardless of how Dak could have played. We still lose that game.

Last edited:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The idiocy is those who want to move on from him and go with either Rush, Lance or a draft pick next season.
lol...raises hand.
Oh well...what can I say?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This QB draft is over rated.
It’s always overrated because teams need QBs. Some QBs get drafted way too high because teams get desperate. Scouts still struggle to evaluate QBs which is why so many go bust and QBs like Mitch Trubisky are drafted ahead of Patrick Mahomes.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If there isn't a "must play" clause, Dak can sit on the bench and Trey starts.
Then I think Dak would be willing to negotiate a trade. :)
Not sure I want that, but it's an option.
Agreed and I've stated the same thing. Every week into the regular season is a sieve of dak losing money to a next contract. Backup QBs don't make $40 no less 60 million a year.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Agreed and I've stated the same thing. Every week into the regular season is a sieve of dak losing money to a next contract. Backup QBs don't make $40 no less 60 million a year.
You guys are funny.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Not when it's going to cost what the Cowboys are going to give #4.
It’s worth it when you don’t have a viable option behind him and you consider how long it could take to find a QB as good or better. It could take a number of premium picks and years of missing the playoffs before you find an answer. Going through that isn’t worth it, which is why he’s going to get paid.