Fitz catch vs. Dez non-catch

slick325

Reaction score
That's incredible Zordon! Great side by side illustration. Thanks for the post.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
OH DEAN STOP IT!
COME ON NOW.

Have you no dignity?

ruling on field of dez catch was that it was a catch and should have not been enough evidence to overturn it.

its why you all spent a summer trying to explain it and figure it out and still trying to to this day.

if there was enough evidence and it was conclusive than whats all this hoopla about?

oh right. Rigged. you were trying to do damage control for your tour bus fiasco and the cowboys/lions game situation. we see right thru your lousy rhetoric.

21o8qht.jpg

Last edited:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
posted what?

The pick in the OP with a side by side comparison.

Apparently the explanation going around the Internet is that Dez was contacted before hitting the ground and Fitzgerald wasn't and that is why Fitz was considered a runner and Dez was not.

I personally think that is a pure BS explanation, but that is the explanation going around.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
The pick in the OP with a side by side comparison.

Apparently the explanation going around the Internet is that Dez was contacted before hitting the ground and Fitzgerald wasn't and that is why Fitz was considered a runner and Dez was not.

I personally think that is a pure BS explanation, but that is the explanation going around.

right on. yeh i agree. it's comical at this point. the hurt is gone so i can laugh.

359l75t.jpg

and i reiterate the point.... if the call on the field was so clear and not grey for the dez catch to be changed after the rule on the field why the rule change for the 2015-16 season?

answer:
A) damage control
B) party bus fiasco
C) detroit lions game
D) all of the above
E) none of the above im a believer in arbitrary NFL rules and a believer in Dean Blandino because im into heads of officiating that never reffed.

take your pick.

Last edited: