Fitz catch vs. Dez non-catch

Zordon

Reaction score
CY5k9JrWAAEBpg5.jpg:large

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Oooh did u make that. Looks pretty nice and illustrates the catch/ no catch dilemna

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
where'd you snag that from?

perfect illustration of the arbitrary nature of ref rules

the fitz catch didnt have enough conclusive evidence to over rule field call but the dez catch/no catch did. SURE THING BAWS! :facepalm:

thats why they spent a summer trying to figure it out right? because it was so conclusive that you could overturn the call on the field and they had to do damage control. pathetic.

these rules can be backed either way with language and rhetoric. thats the fail safe. rhetoric.

Last edited:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
As soon as I saw it knew the call was going to be the opposite from Dez's :(

Pretty much the exact same scenario!

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
i wonder what the naysayers in the twitter comment section are saying. i can guess on the predictable ones.... "it wasn't a catch move on"

yes lets move on from how arbitrary ref ruling is in the NFL and forget the entire macro point that's in play today. :rolleyes:

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
That's a great snag Z.

Without question one of the biggest travesty's ever perpetrated on a sports team with so much as stake.

It feels like they make it up as they go and they start with the logo on the helmet.

I'm gonna start calling Roger Goodall Vince McMahon.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I've come to the conclusion....the league just makes up the rules from week to week to suite whatever out come they want. League is fixed. What has become hilarious is the announcers trying to explain the obvious buffoonery to make the league seem legit. It's such a farcy anymore....It's sickening.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I've come to the conclusion....the league just makes up the rules from week to week to suite whatever out come they want. League is fixed. What has become hilarious is the announcers trying to explain the obvious buffoonery to make the league seem legit. It's such a farcy anymore....It's sickening.

So many people, including myself, were talking during the week leading up to that game was that we were nervous of the officiating. Especially after what happened in the Detroit game. That we would not get the benefit of the doubt at all. And any close call, would not go our way. To kind of make up for what happened to Detroit. The whole week was not how we came back and won, but how much Detroit was "screwed" out of the loss. The entire week. And they made it worse by coming out and saying they got that call wrong. Like that mattered.

Zordon

Reaction score
That's a great snag Z.

Without question one of the biggest travesty's ever perpetrated on a sports team with so much as stake.

It feels like they make it up as they go and they start with the logo on the helmet.

I'm gonna start calling Roger Goodall Vince McMahon.

My biggest fear is 10 years from now we look back on 2014 and view it like we do 2007. The 2014 team was special man. :(