Flacco traded to Broncos

ghst187

Reaction score
Some insult to injury, actually, he has three. Two as a player in 1997 and 98 and then one as an executive. So he not only played and got two, but then retired, became a GM, and still has more than Jerry Jones in that time...

You are really bringing me down farther man...

KeepinTime

Reaction score
No denying that. I've never seen a player bet on himself quite like he did and have it ultimately pay off quite so handsomely. And then he reverted back to the same guy he had always been.

Flacco should always have to wear one of those pullover masks that bank robbers wear.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
A mid 30s QB who has injury issues and just isn't that good? Good luck with that. He played well above his normal playing level for that playoff run in 2012 and has did nothing since. I think he's only made the playoffs once since then. He cashed in big time on that playoff run. But if it wasn't for Rahim Moore for Denver falling down on that last second hail mary, he'd be a nobody.

Denver has totally botched the QB situation since Manning retired. Nothing but junk.

KDM256

Reaction score
Don't see this as a bad trade for Denver. Flacco is better than any QB in this upcoming draft and worth the risk especially for a mid round pick.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Flacco should always have to wear one of those pullover masks that bank robbers wear.

:lmao:

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9KFmR0mxWMw25KYRKJce_kh3P1JwLdWZ7E0kvwIrPwvyFROYo

This one rolls down to become a ski mask!
:laugh:

il_340x270.1406348744_g7wy.jpg

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
Good for Flacco. Bad for Baltimore to go all in on Jackson who will have no net...
6-2 record as a rookie.

Baltimore likely goes 13-3 this year with him.

If Jackson even gets comfortable passing Baltimore is the best team in the AFC

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I actually applaud the Broncos for trying to get better. Case Keenum is about like Dak yet we treat him like he is some rare golden goose.
If Denver still has a defense they will make the playoffs...
I’d take Flacco
Don't see this as a bad trade for Denver. Flacco is better than any QB in this upcoming draft and worth the risk especially for a mid round pick.

Joe Flacco, Since Winning Super Bowl
i

Since winning the Super Bowl, Joe Flacco has fallen on hard times for the Ravens.

NFL RANK

Cash value $124M 4th
TD-Int ratio 1.4:1 34th <<
1st down pct. 31% 35th <<
Yards per att. 6.5 35th <<

>> Out of 36 QBs with at least 1,000 att.

-- ESPN Stats & Information

Literally name a QB who started more than 2 seasons since 2012, and Flacco was likely worse.

Fun fact: "Former Pro Bowl QB Joe Flacco" is a factually inaccurate statement.

KDM256

Reaction score
Joe Flacco, Since Winning Super Bowl
i

Since winning the Super Bowl, Joe Flacco has fallen on hard times for the Ravens.

NFL RANK

Cash value $124M 4th
TD-Int ratio 1.4:1 34th <<
1st down pct. 31% 35th <<
Yards per att. 6.5 35th <<

>> Out of 36 QBs with at least 1,000 att.

-- ESPN Stats & Information

Literally name a QB who started more than 2 seasons since 2012, and Flacco was likely worse.

Fun fact: "Former Pro Bowl QB Joe Flacco" is a factually inaccurate statement.

2012 Joe was the one of the highest players in the league if not the highest. With him taking a contract like that and add the fact of the retiring of hall of famers on that defense (Reed,Lewis,etc). Ravens didn't have funds to add top notch play makers because they gave all the money to Joe during the off season..

The only way the Ravens was going to see success after they won it all was to have rookies players playing above their rookie deals, which wasn't the case due to some bad draft picks.

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
People **** on dak constantly for not throwing enough Td passes.

Flacco had one incredible postseason run and got a ring.

He’s been in the league starting since 2008 and only eclipsed 25 passing TDS ONE TIME.

he turns the ball over more too.

Hate if you will, but dak wasn’t the reasons we lost any playoff game.