Flacco traded to Broncos

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Relax. We can still get Foles.

HEY RISEN--- it might be a good move for all involved??....is Flacco over the hill?...was he ever near the top to begin with?....I personally think it might work out pretty good...i like the move

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HEY RISEN--- it might be a good move for all involved??....is Flacco over the hill?...was he ever near the top to begin with?....I personally think it might work out pretty good...i like the move

We'll have to agree to disagree. I was never a fan of Flacco. I can't take away that one magical run he had to a Championship but other than that he's been a very mediocre starter.

I guess if they draft a QB early maybe having a guy like Flacco around to help groom him while he rides the bench and learns? Other than that I don't see the logic behind it.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Elway sure seems like less and less of a genius each year he is removed from Peyton Manning.

I'd eagerly take what the Broncos have done with him as GM over the past nine years over what we've done. At least he's willing to make changes to try to get his team back in the big game.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Magical 2012 run aside.....

If you ever run into anyone that uses playoff wins as a QB stat, you can point this this famous Joe Flacco stat line in the 2009 playoffs
4 completions
10 attempts
34 yards
0 TDs
1 int
QB rating of !0.0....lowest in history

And "he" got the "playoff win"

To be fair, he was limited with an injury but started and finished anyway.
That win, by the way, was a 33-14 rout over the Patriots.

Personally, I like Flacco as a QB. He's now two years removed from back
surgery. The Ravens had an opportunity to re-invent their offense and took it.
It is a business, after all. I thought Jacksonville should've went after him but
Denver beat them to the punch.

Cebrin

Reaction score
Wow. Elway is really terrible at his job.
So terrible his team has 1 more Superbowl win than we do since the 90's. Awful. (Edit: If this was sarcasm, forgive me. It's late. If not, I'll forgive you.)

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:lmao2:
I17uOOn.jpg

InTheZone

Reaction score
I completely overestimated what the Broncos would give up when I heard this trade. In my mind I was like, "whatever high round or multiple draft picks the Broncos give up Dallas would need to seriously consider the potential trade Dak could get us".

Ravens are going to struggle unless they implement pass plays like we do, keep everything outside the hash marks. Their QB doesn't even look like he's attempted a pass every time he steps back lol.

Doomsday77

Reaction score
6-2 record as a rookie.

Baltimore likely goes 13-3 this year with him.

If Jackson even gets comfortable passing Baltimore is the best team in the AFC
Sorry I didn't get a chance to respond "Will" but that is a tad extreme unless you have some inside info the rest of the planet is missing. In the DC/Baltimore area where I am living this is definitely not the shared feeling as you. Not saying it couldn't happen but highly unlikely. One hit and he is out. Course that goes for anyone..

Doomsday77

Reaction score
Doomsday--- that was pure quality and accuracy....what is it about Jones love of Garrett???..i dont get it
So I've had all night to think about this...LOL!!! Seriously though I have to believe it goes back to our coach's father Jim. Jim as you know was a scout for Jerry through 2004 according to Wiki. Had to look it up and not taking credit for knowing. This has to be it.

kskboys

Reaction score
Magical 2012 run aside.....

If you ever run into anyone that uses playoff wins as a QB stat, you can point this this famous Joe Flacco stat line in the 2009 playoffs
4 completions
10 attempts
34 yards
0 TDs
1 int
QB rating of !0.0....lowest in history

And "he" got the "playoff win"
Mark Sanchez beat Tom Brady.