For All You "Dak Sucks" Posters. Did Yall Watch Tribiskey

blueblood70

Reaction score
26/45 208 yards 1 pick 62.1 Rating

Yeah, he is light years better than Dak...……...Haaaaaaaaabaaaaaaaaaaaaa:laugh::lmao::lmao2:

its game 1 Rogers didnt look good either... he actually goes over and high fives the DC , as he should those offenses looked BAD..

so using this as narrative to make Dak detractors wont work, Offenses historically take time to get in sync for game 1..

I Imagine a lot of offenses wont start truly clicking until game 4.. weve had some poor game 1s in recent history..

good defense bad offense who knows , ITS GAME 1..i out no stock in that but one thing I noticed is they sure didnt establish the run much on either side and when you simply try to throw 70% of the time, it makes it easy on the defense..

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Yeah, he is light years better than Dak...……...Haaaaaaaaabaaaaaaaaaaaaa:laugh::lmao::lmao2:

What all of you should have taken from that game last night is that GB has a good defense this year and they have come to play. This was the perfect springboard to their season. They will NEVER face a tougher defense and test this year going into Chicago. Every defense after this will seem like a walk in the park.

THAT being said, Dak is better than Trubinsky. Trubinsky was without his #1 target and his TE.

They actually need to open up the offense for that kid, but they dont have the Oline for it. He had little time at all last night and there werent many running lanes. Looked like the Garrett cookie cutter game plan and playing not to lose. Lets also remember the kid is only in his 3rd year.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Trubisky with our OL and running back will do much better as for Dak he is just one lucky jag

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
If you really want to bag on Trubisky though...please name how many pro bowlers he has on the oline, rb, and wr. Pretty sure that number is 0.

In comparison, Dak has 5.

It saddens me when people can’t use logic and make rational arguments. It’s like we’re moving toward that movie Idiocracy. If you don’t love every Cowboy and every Cowboy move, you’re a “hater” and you should find another team to root for.
Wow I can tell you actually don't watch football and only cowboy's games. A-Rob is a former pro bowler. Tarik Cohen was 1st team all pro. As well as 2 pro bowl offensive lineman in Charles Leno (tackle) and Cody Whitehair (center). I wish the mods would actually ban people for spreading misinformation instead of being emotional children.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Those numbers are Dak Numbers pretty much week in week out!
Dak has 17 games in 3 seasons for under 200 yards what the heck are you celebrating about?
Crazy ....
What were his td to ints in those games and the average passer rating in those 17 games? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they will be better than those stats trubisky had last night. Prove me wrong Pappy

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I wonder the same thing about a lot of the Dak devotees.

I don’t think Dak sucks. I think Dak is the 13th-15th best QB in the NFL. I think most reasonable people feel the same way. I think there are 8 legitimate franchise QBs that can carry their teams to the Super Bowl: Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Mahomes, Wilson, Roethlisberger, Rivers, Ryan.

The Dak “hater” part might come in where I’d take several guys not in the franchise QB category over Dak if I had to hitch my wagon to one: Wentz, Watson, Mayfield, probably Darnold.

The question is whether to make the 13-15th best QB in the NFL the highest paid because his contract is up. I know that’s how the NFL works but that’s not necessarily the right move. Do you think the teams of Stafford, Cousins, and Garropolo are Super Bowl contenders after sinking all that money into their mediocre QBs?

12-15 and rising. He is only had 3 years in the league. This is where the haters/dont understand QB development crowd doesnt get it.

And there are already things he is elite in..............such as clutch, leadership, character, intantibles, dual thread, durability.

Has to work on his pocket game and reading defenses. Like the majority of young QB's.

shabazz

Reaction score
And yours was a "stroke of genius". :rolleyes:

......another one of the Dakota Apologists becoming more unhinged as the season gets nearer. filled with anger and lashing out at others while the rest of us sit back and watch the squirming. Thanks, We love the show!

don't disappoint us, use the word "Hater" in your next remarks, LMAO

Blake

Reaction score
......another one of the Dakota Apologists becoming more unhinged as the season gets nearer. filled with anger and lashing out at others while the rest of us sit back and watch the squirming. Thanks, We love the show!

don't disappoint us, use the word "Hater" in your next remarks, LMAO

You're just projecting like you haters always do. Dakota is about to get paid. The "Apologists" have nothing to be worried about.

shabazz

Reaction score
You're just projecting like you haters always do. Dakota is about to get paid. The "Apologists" have nothing to be worried about.

Ha, you did use the H-word.... so predictable. like debating a Taylor Swift fan.

Thanks for the laughs!!!!!

I can do this all day. Getting paid at work while amusing myself with you

Whyjerry

Reaction score

Good one. I am a Dak believer. One of the bigger ones on this forum. Not a great passer but he makes up for it with his legs, leadership, toughness and winning attitude. I think everyone should at least see that. Dak falls in the 9 to 12 ranking in my opinion. Mitch T, while a number 1 pick, is not impressive at all. The few times I have seen him he comes across as robotic and easy to defend against. Saw that again last night. Draft gurus didn’t see it but as a pro Dak is a much better player.

superonyx

Reaction score
B-b-b-but we should get rid of Dak so we can tank and select our savior high in the draft, like Chicago did DURRRR!!!!

Dak has no “arm talent” compared to a top pick like Trubisky DURRRR!!!

Trubisky would go 40-8 over 3 years in Dallas because Dak sux DUUUURRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT!?!? The actual RESULTS are what matter?!?!?! WHO SAYS!?!?! DURRRR!!!!!
:lmao2::lmao:

Love the way you ended each sentence.....DURRRRR!!!!

DFWJC

Reaction score
Yep, dude is a straight up bum. If not for their great D and his ability to scramble you would never hear his name mentioned.
He’s not as bad as yesterday looked.

2018: 14 games. His 2nd season and 1stin that system
3223 yards
24 TDs
12 ints
95.4 rating
421 rushing
3 TDs

Certainly not great, but not bad either
EXTREMELY similar to Dak on a per game basis....almost identical
And a much better 2nd year than Dak with less talent on offense, though Im not in the camp to say hes better.

Also, this Packer defense is on a whole different kevel they've been in recent years
Way upgraded

dfense

Reaction score
When the Bears we’re down 10-3 with less than two minutes in the game and backed up inside their own 20, you knew the game was lost for the Bears.

But even the Dak haters have to admit, you put the Cowboys and Dak in that same situation, and you can feel reasonably confident that he’ll drive the team down the field and tie the game.

Dak is clutch. There’s a reason he’s one of the league leaders in game-winning drives. It has been a long time since I knew that I could trust the ball in our QB’s hands when the game is on the line late in the 4th quarter.

Now go get him signed, Jerry!
Not to bash Dak, but using a pretty bad QB performance to prop up Dak is not the greatest idea. I'll wait and let Dak's 4th year improved play stand for itself. He's got a clean slate with me right now.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Da Bears have to be kicking themselves for that pick considering the next 2 QB's who came off the board. WOW! I am the biggest heels fan and even I could not believe what they just had done.

ghst187

Reaction score
I wonder the same thing about a lot of the Dak devotees.

I don’t think Dak sucks. I think Dak is the 13th-15th best QB in the NFL. I think most reasonable people feel the same way. I think there are 8 legitimate franchise QBs that can carry their teams to the Super Bowl: Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Mahomes, Wilson, Roethlisberger, Rivers, Ryan.

The Dak “hater” part might come in where I’d take several guys not in the franchise QB category over Dak if I had to hitch my wagon to one: Wentz, Watson, Mayfield, probably Darnold.

The question is whether to make the 13-15th best QB in the NFL the highest paid because his contract is up. I know that’s how the NFL works but that’s not necessarily the right move. Do you think the teams of Stafford, Cousins, and Garropolo are Super Bowl contenders after sinking all that money into their mediocre QBs?

Honestly I don’t see Ryan or Rivers ever getting it done, they’ve had their chances and choked in the clutch. I also don’t think Wilson is good enough with a strong team around him. I think Watson, as much as I love to watch him play, is too inconsistent and may end up with a lot of injuries. Cousins is just good enough to put up decent numbers but will never get it done when it counts. Mahomes and Mayfield are the only two young QBs I’d trade Dak for right now.
Now pure QB skills wise, you’re probably right all other things being equal ref Daks ranking, but for our team and his intangibles, I’d pick Dak over all but about 6-7

Blake

Reaction score
Ha, you did use the H-word.... so predictable. like debating a Taylor Swift fan.

Thanks for the laughs!!!!!

I can do this all day. Getting paid at work while amusing myself with you

This is you.

projector.gif

Now squirm some more for us as you continue to become unhinged and lash out with anger, while Dak's extension gets nearer.