For All You "Dak Sucks" Posters. Did Yall Watch Tribiskey

blueblood70

Reaction score
Oh so now Ajayi, Clement and Blount are studs?

LOL. They were far from elite backs. They were just solid, middle of the road type TBs.

It's funny how you guys get so Zeke'd up you just ignore evidence that doesn't work in your favor. The majority of recent SB participants have largely done so without having one true, elite, top level back. We are going to try to buck that trend. Hope it works out.
YOU LOSE..ZEKE GOT PAID AND IS HERE FOR A LONG WHILE..MIC DROP :muttley::lmao2::lmao::flagwave:

BUH BYE TROLL

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Dak has never backed up and thrown the ball 40 times and had DAL score 3 points or less. EVER.
That was tragic.

In case it hasn't already been pointed out 100 times...

Dak against Indy last year - 39 pass attempts - ZERO points.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
He was awful. Like really bad.

Chicago would have won that game if they had a semblance of offense.
All I heard all off season was how their genius HC, Matt Nagy, and Tribusky we’re going to light it up with that prolific offense in year two. Even heard rumblings of Super Bowl bound Bears.

One game does not make a season, but that was bad.

Londonboy

Reaction score
What I was thinking
We could very easily see Dallas struggle offensivly1st few games, inside new k.moore scheme, Zeke not in camp, coop not in sync., te's saw limited reps in pre season,
Gonna come down to garrets coaching decisions
Agree completely, I bet We'll see lots of "all is doomed" posts if it happens.
Gulp.

Nav22

Reaction score
In case it hasn't already been pointed out 100 times...

Dak against Indy last year - 39 pass attempts - ZERO points.
The FB dropped an easy TD and we missed at least 1 FG, if I recall correctly.

Sydla

Reaction score
YOU LOSE..ZEKE GOT PAID AND IS HERE FOR A LONG WHILE..MIC DROP :muttley::lmao2::lmao::flagwave:

BUH BYE TROLL

And this is the typical response form meatheads like yourself. When all is lost, just call people "haters" or "trolls".

You think it's clever and you probably give yourself a high five and say to yourself, "Man I got him!" but in reality, it just shows most of the posters here that you aren't a very mature or bright individual.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score

EDwJDNUUYAMrpRe

Did you think people were unable to read the tweet!! lmao

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Agree completely, I bet We'll see lots of "all is doomed" posts if it happens.
Gulp.

Considering the 1st 3 games are the easiest part of our schedule by a mile, if we struggle it doesn't bode well for the rest of the season

Kevinicus

Reaction score
The FB dropped an easy TD and we missed at least 1 FG, if I recall correctly.

Yep, and that's all part of football (the former being a poor throw - that still had no business being dropped). It's a team game. QBs don't play in a vacuum.

And he still made a claim that was not only false, but was actually worse than what he said didn't happen.

The fact is, Dak has had worse games, and he has about 3 times as much talent surrounding him on offense. Not to mention, there hasn't really been a lot of Mitchy T love going on.

Nav22

Reaction score
Yep, and that's all part of football (the former being a poor throw - that still had no business being dropped). It's a team game. QBs don't play in a vacuum.

And he still made a claim that was not only false, but was actually worse than what he said didn't happen.

The fact is, Dak has had worse games, and he has about 3 times as much talent surrounding him on offense. Not to mention, there hasn't really been a lot of Mitchy T love going on.
Dak’s better than Mitch, and Mitch was a much higher draft pick.

That should tell people something about how difficult it is to find an “elite QB.”

Nav22

Reaction score
A better pass would have been an easy TD, although it was catch-able.
He floated it up to the guy and it hit him squarely in the hands.

Doesn’t get much easier than that, nor should it have to get easier than that.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Not me, that would be Pro Football Focus that has no idea, I guess, because that’s what I sourced and linked to.

;)

But hey, I’m sure you are smarter then the most widely used and respected football analysis site there is.
Does anybody even read anymore? The fact that I have to explain this is embarrassing.
You said we should have felt confident that Dak would have engineered an 86 yard touchdown drive with a minute plus left and 1 timeout. Because you are clueless to what a GWD is, you touted them as proof that Dak could succeed where Trubisky failed. I then asked you to tell me when Dak has actually done this.
I am still waiting for the answer.
I’ll say it again: you’re clueless to what a game winning drive is. That’s my next question for you. What is a game winning drive?
And then one more time: when has Dak led a last minute TD drive to tie the game under the conditions Trubisky was under last night?
Is all that clear? Maybe this should have been my first question: can you read?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
26/45 208 yards 1 pick 62.1 Rating

Yeah, he is light years better than Dak...……...Haaaaaaaaabaaaaaaaaaaaaa:laugh::lmao::lmao2:

Dak against Seattle last September: 19 of 34 168 yards 1 TD 2 picks 54.5 rating. Against Houston, he was 18 of 29 208 yards 1 TD 2 picks 66.5 rating. Against Indy, he was 24 of 39, 206 yards, 1 pick, 64.7.

If we want to cherrypick, we can make most any quarterback look bad. Last year, Trubiskey had an overall rating of 95.4. Dak's overall was 96.9, so there really wasn't much difference between them and I'd be careful throwing stones.

We also need to be careful who we compare our QB to. If we're going to pay him franchise money, then I don't want him to be just better than the up-and-down Trubiskeys of the league. I want him to be near the level of a prime Aaron Rodgers or prime Tom Brady. If he proves that he is not, then I don't want him locked in as our franchise QB. (Proof for me would be putting up a 100-plus rating for the season, like he did as a rookie.)

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
He floated it up to the guy and it hit him squarely in the hands.

Doesn’t get much easier than that, nor should it have to get easier than that.

Not according to the USA Today article from Marcus Johnson.

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/20...reakdown-dak-prescott-jamize-olawale-week-15/

Prescott has an incredibly easy throw to the fullback, but gets a little cute and somewhat short arms his throw. This makes the catch for Olawale a little tougher than it should have and he misjudges the football for the drop.

It was still a catch that should be made by any receiving target in the league, despite the difficulty being increased by a short throw from Prescott.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I’m perfectly fine with Dak as our QB; I think he’s primed to have his best season this year.

That said, based on this thread and the subsequent supporting comments, my mantra regarding Dak remains the same:

Dak isn’t the problem, his incessantly stupid fanboys are.

Last edited:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Does anybody even read anymore? The fact that I have to explain this is embarrassing.
You said we should have felt confident that Dak would have engineered an 86 yard touchdown drive with a minute plus left and 1 timeout. Because you are clueless to what a GWD is, you touted them as proof that Dak could succeed where Trubisky failed. I then asked you to tell me when Dak has actually done this.
I am still waiting for the answer.
I’ll say it again: you’re clueless to what a game winning drive is. That’s my next question for you. What is a game winning drive?
And then one more time: when has Dak led a last minute TD drive to tie the game under the conditions Trubisky was under last night?
Is all that clear? Maybe this should have been my first question: can you read?

did it vs Pitt in 2016, 42 sec left trailing in the game and pulled out the win.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Dak’s better than Mitch, and Mitch was a much higher draft pick.

That should tell people something about how difficult it is to find an “elite QB.”

Actually, it doesn't. If Dak is so great, it suggests good QBs can be found later in the draft.

Kind of like all the other positions in the league, some high picks are busts, and some later picks outperform their draft slot.