Twitter: For fans concerned about Dak passing under 200 yards

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by Hawkeye0202, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Chrispierce

Chrispierce Benched

4,001 Messages
    3,849 Likes Received
    Has to do with “fantasy football”. Like if Aikman was in this era? Looool Holy snot...they would have had his butt on a flaming rotisserie after one year,with a full protest to kick him out of here.

VACowboy likes this.
  2. Super_Kazuya

Super_Kazuya Well-Known Member

6,627 Messages
    8,063 Likes Received
    The stat quoted by Sturm, as manufactured as it was, is BS anyway. It doesn’t add up.

jrumann59, Doomsay and Galian Beast like this.
  3. tm1119

tm1119 Well-Known Member

7,366 Messages
    5,274 Likes Received
    So out of a 6,144 game field we are talking about a 27 game sample size...seems like a pretty niche stat. If you look hard enough you can find stats that backup whatever argument you want.

Show me what % of QB’s win playoff games with these stats and I’ll believe

4. Aviano90

Aviano90 Go Seahawks!!!

9,668 Messages
    14,067 Likes Received
    You've convinced me 200 yards is important. It's just OK for Romo to do it, but not Dak in your book. Who has the agenda? :laugh::lmao::lmao2:

5. gmoney112

gmoney112 Well-Known Member

11,443 Messages
    15,501 Likes Received
    Oh hey look, Brandon Weeden's mom is back.

6. Aviano90

Aviano90 Go Seahawks!!!

9,668 Messages
    14,067 Likes Received
    And the Romo harem has been poked. :lmao:

Blackrain likes this.
  7. Galian Beast

Galian Beast Well-Known Member

14,692 Messages
    7,372 Likes Received

Actually, read what I said. I said that you aren't going to win many games consistently against winning teams with under 200 yards passing, especially if you don't have a good defense. We didn't win that game, but if you want to look at blame, I would certainly not put it on Romo. Yards are important but they aren't everything.

8. Super_Kazuya

Super_Kazuya Well-Known Member

6,627 Messages
    8,063 Likes Received
    Hey look, Matt Cassel’s boyfriend is back.

Heh, you’ll never live that one down, troll. What a laugh.

9. Galian Beast

14,692 Messages
    7,372 Likes Received
    Most manufactured stat I've seen all year, honestly both adam and sturm should be ashamed of themselves...

mattjames2010 and Super_Kazuya like this.
  10. Aviano90

Aviano90 Go Seahawks!!!

9,668 Messages
    14,067 Likes Received
    They were just important Sunday night in a victory we were in total control. Got it. :muttley:

11. gmoney112

gmoney112 Well-Known Member

11,443 Messages
    15,501 Likes Received
    I know. I laughed at you too. That was hilarious. Glad you agree.

12. aikemirv

aikemirv Well-Known Member

12,343 Messages
    5,244 Likes Received
    Defense won those Super Bowls-Qb’s didn’t. They just did not lose the game. There is a difference between winning a game and not losing it.

With this defense games like that by Dak will result in wins. Does not mean we won because of the QB. Does not mean he did not play well either!

13. Galian Beast

14,692 Messages
    7,372 Likes Received
    We were in control because we played a bad team with a bad offense... Again, read what has been written. The problem with scavenging victories against poor teams is that it doesn't mean anything against good teams. Which we won't beat consistently with those results.

14. Philmonroe

Philmonroe Well-Known Member

5,385 Messages
    3,822 Likes Received
    Are you on that Randy Gregory? Not a one person would say they won their teams the SB they just happened to be on them. Stop it esp when we all know the defense carried both those teams

15. Aviano90

Aviano90 Go Seahawks!!!

9,668 Messages
    14,067 Likes Received
    We haven't beaten good teams consistently with a better QB and it wasn't all on the defense. In elimination game the offense has stunk, even with Romo as QB. Our top 10 offense pretty much looked like crap with the season on the line. So, we still have no confidence in our offense against the better teams. I'm used to that, aren't you?

VACowboy likes this.
  16. Seven

Seven Messenger to the football Gods

17,433 Messages
    7,696 Likes Received
    Last dude that tried is still wearing orthopedic underwear.........

17. Galian Beast

14,692 Messages
    7,372 Likes Received
    It wasn't all on defense? How many points did the defense give up in "elimination" games?

18. Blackspider214

Blackspider214 Well-Known Member

9,658 Messages
    11,552 Likes Received
    Do people want to go back to the days of when we attempted 40-50 passes with Romo and he was racking up 300-400 yards a game in losses? I don't care about stats. Win the games. Can Dak improve? Absolutely. Then again, so can every QB in this league besides a certain few. In 2016 when we won 13 games, we were not putting up huge numbers. We controlled the clock. And now our defense seems better which will help out the offense. This offense has the ability to be very efficient. What we want to do is what we did on that 8minute drive to seal the Giants win. We are not going to sling it all over the field like the 8-8 Romo years.

19. Ranching

Ranching Well-Known Member

24,348 Messages
    63,480 Likes Received
    So, let me get this straight, you WANT him to do bad....OK, I got it. Carry on.

Boyzmamacita and SlammedZero like this.
  20. Aviano90

Aviano90 Go Seahawks!!!

9,668 Messages
    14,067 Likes Received
    They weren't good, but the offense sucked too. It's just Romo fans always want to put everything on the defense or other players making mistakes. It's the same story with Romo lovers, excuse after excuse after excuse. It was both the offense and the defense. You guys try to act like these games were 51-48 shootouts that Romo was falling just short.