For the Garrett haters: Does Pederson get us to the SB in two years?

Aven8

Reaction score
Yes. Romo would still be playing, or at least pulling an Elway and riding off in the sunset by now. We went 13-3 with JG and Dak as a rookie! What would have Pederson done with that? RPO, on and on.

Don't put the blinders on folks.....Pederson can coach. And hiring Schwartz was genius.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
proven he can have winning seasons...proven he can get to post season...and he is 1-2...……

now, I understand you want more...but he has proven nothing...hmmm not so sure. I can name so many worse...

Lol....u can name worse? What a compliment. Garrett is horrid. Up your standards. Wade and Chan Gailey both have better win percentages then the clapper.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
of course they will say yes....according to them a high school coach can get us to the superbowl...in the next thread they want to get rid of dak….in the next thread they don't like our WRs...in the next thread they way we are very talented...….these guys just hate garrett...and its personal to them...why? because Garrett was given the headcoahing job on a silver platter and he took the job. they expect him not to have taken the job or put in his resignation....

I would expect him to know how to coach by now. For someone thats been in football for his entire life, he can do much better than what we see on the field.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
One playoff win in 8 years. 1-2 in playoffs. he’s garbage.
then what about all those other coaches who have been worse...worse record, no playoffs, no playoff wins?

oh, wait..... I know your answer..." with our talent we should have won at least 2 if not 3 superbowls"....

I am willing to compare talents if you have the time....the "we had a lot of talent" rhetoric is just and excuse by garrett haters to justify their anger towards him

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Lol....u can name worse? What a compliment. Garrett is horrid. Up your standards. Wade and Chan Gailey both have better win percentages then the clapper.
wow, better win percentage and their cupboards as HC is just as empty and Wade had had long head coaching career in multiple places and is the head coach of the team that lost holding the biggest lead in a playoff game.....

Chan Gaily....please..... if that's your motto of a good coach....then you have no standards....Chan Gaily had 5 HOFer on his team.....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Yes. Romo would still be playing, or at least pulling an Elway and riding off in the sunset by now. We went 13-3 with JG and Dak as a rookie! What would have Pederson done with that? RPO, on and on.

Don't put the blinders on folks.....Pederson can coach. And hiring Schwartz was genius.
now, with that said....I think this year the NFC east tough and we have a tough schedule and Garrett's time is done in dallas if he doesn't make it to NFC championship......

ideally Washington will come in last and Gruden gets fired....we can then go after Schwartz…..I like his aggressive defensive scheme as opposed to Marinelli's bend but don't break scheme.....and he has background in 4-3. I like Gruden's innovative passing game, and if we can get Schwartz as head coach and Gruden as OC...that would be a good move....

Dwight

Reaction score
It would be difficult for Pederson due to Jones negligence with certain positions and lack of other GM skills.

However, Pederson would get more out of players (strategically) on this team here than Jason in my opinion.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
then what about all those other coaches who have been worse...worse record, no playoffs, no playoff wins?

oh, wait..... I know your answer..." with our talent we should have won at least 2 if not 3 superbowls"....

I am willing to compare talents if you have the time....the "we had a lot of talent" rhetoric is just and excuse by garrett haters to justify their anger towards him
And the SB talk by Garrett lovers is an attempt to mask Garrett’s failure to qualify for the playoffs 71% of the time. It’s OK if we get punked by an injured RG Knee, we wouldn’t have won the SB anyway.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Garrett’s done zilch. Nothing you say can change that. My anger is that he is terrible. I don’t even know the guy. Lol

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
wow, better win percentage and their cupboards as HC is just as empty and Wade had had long head coaching career in multiple places and is the head coach of the team that lost holding the biggest lead in a playoff game.....

Chan Gaily....please..... if that's your motto of a good coach....then you have no standards....Chan Gaily had 5 HOFer on his team.....

lol....no they all suck. But your gold standard for Garrett was that he won some games. Just pointing out two guys that won at a better clip. As you can see your standard means nothing. Essentially, I just blew your laughable evidence out of the water. And you justified it by pointing out those other two guys are a joke. Yep....like Garrett. Lol

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What happened in 2016? There you go again with your regular season wins heroism.

In 2016 we lost a home playoff game as #1 seed. One and done. Pederson won the sb with a backup. Don’t see the difference? Nothing?

We won 13 games with a backup QB. Yes, there I go again with the pointing out reality.

Pederson won with more than a backup QB. Forgive me for not pretending otherwise.

Billyd

Reaction score
NO we simply do not have the talent presently the Geagles have.....
Really.. On Defense maybe..Offense we are better in the run game, better oline, better rb, The wr im not ready to say..If Hurns gallup Beasley, Hurns and Beasley have comparable twos production...Take the third wr numbers and Gallup could easily do that. ADVANTAGE for Eagles on tight end..Bout it..

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We won 13 games with a backup QB. Yes, there I go again with the pointing out reality.

Pederson won with more than a backup QB. Forgive me for not pretending otherwise.

Is that like the patriots won with Brady the backup QB. Lol

So who was dak backing up? Looks to me like he started from day 1.

Last edited:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would prefer pedersen be our coach.

You can bring back Lombardi to coach us with the same disappointing results!! We need to acquire defensive talent thru every source available Trades, Fa pool, Draft and get off the Dallas wall cap bonanza spending we are going nowhere fast once again!

Did Staubach or Aikman have this luxury with there offlines ...NO.....but they both had Doomsday which = 5 Superbowl Championships!