Video: For those of you concerned about the Giants

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I wouldn't dare debate that without seeing more of Dak but I am starting to question rather or not Romo's body is going to let him play any more. He has been injured four times in the last 5 games. All I'm saying is Dak still gives the Cowboys a good chance to win.
Oh I agree, Dak is much better than anyone expected him to be so far.....I also reluctantly agree that Romo has little football left in his body, though this injury is yet again unrelated to any previous injury, from what I've heard. With all that said, I wish Romo was gonna be playing.

ghst187

Reaction score
We can only pray that Dak leads a last minute drive for a game winning TD with Witten catching 3 passes and the game winning TD while Dak finds about 7 seconds on Average to find WRs.
You know, continue the tradition

jday

Reaction score
Oh I agree, Dak is much better than anyone expected him to be so far.....I also reluctantly agree that Romo has little football left in his body, though this injury is yet again unrelated to any previous injury, from what I've heard. With all that said, I wish Romo was gonna be playing.
I hear ya and I am at the same time conflicted. My heart sank when I heard the news but mostly because I felt bad for him. I couldn't help but be a little excited to see if the rookie is for real. I mean, I think he is...but thinking is one thing and seeing it is everything.

jday

Reaction score
We can only pray that Dak leads a last minute drive for a game winning TD with Witten catching 3 passes and the game winning TD while Dak finds about 7 seconds on Average to find WRs.
You know, continue the tradition
I don't think a last minute drive will be necessary, but perhaps I am being overly optimistic.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I hear ya and I am at the same time conflicted. My heart sank when I heard the news but mostly because I felt bad for him. I couldn't help but be a little excited to see if the rookie is for real. I mean, I think he is...but thinking is one thing and seeing it is everything.
Maybe that's why I didn't lose my **** when he went down. Just stared at the TV for a minute and ordered another drink.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Rookie head coach going into his first game on the road in a hostile enviroment. This should be a cake walk....Instead we will let them make a game of it....I'm sure of it.

Let's just hope this isn't the pickle game 2.0:eek:

Carson

Reaction score
Giants week 1 starting offensive line

LT - Anthony Munoz
LG - Larry Allen
C - Mike Webster
RG - John Hannah
RT - Erik Williams

... Or they will play like them allowing 0 sacks

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, he could be the greatest tease in pretend season history but I don't think so. I've been cautious because pretend season is so wonky but his comfort level is impressive. And what seemd like an accuracy issue in 2015 hasn't been so thus far. But, he lost OL in 2015 and he's playing behind a very good one now. Isn't that just amazing? A good OL making a good QB better. Who knew?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rookie head coach going into his first game on the road in a hostile enviroment. This should be a cake walk....Instead we will let them make a game of it....I'm sure of it.

Let's just hope this isn't the pickle game 2.0:eek:
Aaaaaaaaarrrrrgggggggghhhhhh, I could have gone all month without being reminded of that game. I watched that game with two Eagles fans and they went out at halftime and got some pickles and were drinking vodka and pickle juice and acting like Harry and Lloyd.

I never predict any East game as a cakewalk. 1-15 season our 1 win was against the Skins, the eventual SB champ.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
I love Molly too. My goodness she is easy on the eyes. Just sayin
Molly is getting chunky. But she can turn it around with a little diet and exercise. But then again beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some people like peach cobbler, some like apple pie.
Giants week 1 starting offensive line

LT - Anthony Munoz
LG - Larry Allen
C - Mike Webster
RG - John Hannah
RT - Erik Williams

... Or they will play like them allowing 0 sacks
right! If I'm the Giants Offensive line coach, who are we really worried about? No edge guys that for sure. No need to keep extra dudes in to pass protect, it's not like Russell is gonna sack you lol.

Now if I'm the Giants Dline coach. Vernon on smith and JPP on free. We better help Free out.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I will know by halftime how this season is going to look, give or take some. If Dak can move the offense like he did in PS or close to it, we have a chance. If he comes out and can't handle regular season defenses, stunts, blitzes........I will start drinking heavily before each game :laugh:

Rockdoc

Reaction score
Giants 8 in the box wont stop the run. slow it some, yes
Butler or TWill have to beat their guy one on one. Dak throws strikes and we will be fine.

Carson

Reaction score
I will know by halftime how this season is going to look, give or take some. If Dak can move the offense like he did in PS or close to it, we have a chance. If he comes out and can't handle regular season defenses, stunts, blitzes........I will start drinking heavily before each game :laugh:

I think he will manage. He did pretty well against Seattle in Seattle. We play bottom tier defenses the first four games.

Carson

Reaction score
What's our game plan to stop them?

Hopeful opinion - Send some blitzes, mix up coverages, play tight man to man. Safety over top of OBJ.

Reality opinion - No blitz attack, corners playing 10 yards off. Hope we force a punt or two and maybe a pick if we get lucky. Bend don't break

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think he will manage. He did pretty well against Seattle in Seattle. We play bottom tier defenses the first four games.

I think he can hang too, more worried about the gameplan and if he is handcuffed. If they play to his strengths, he can hold the fort down.

Don Corleone

Reaction score

How did the first half of Weeden starting against Atlanta make you feel? The clock struck midnight at halftime. Let's hope it doesn't happen for Dak...