Former NFL WR Brandon Marshall On Dak

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Agreed! Football 101
Well, you need to start learning Football 102. And that little dude, Deuce is not it, we need another speedy back to go along.

Let me ask you a question, Nav22. Where do you buy all them little stupid emojis?

The both of you are just laughing to yourself, but you really think others are laughing like a little kid?

Are those little things supposed to make your point better?

Well, you guys have fun...

Qcard

Reaction score
Who ran the football for all of Bradys Super Bowls with the Patriots?....Corey Dillon? lol

Some baller qbs don't need it.

John Elway didn't need Terrell Davis

Peyton Manning didn't need Eggerin James

Troy Aikman didn't need Emmitt Smith

Russell Wilson didn't need Marshall Lynch

Kurt Warner didn't need Marshall Faulk

Go sell Dak Hate Philosophy to QB hero worship crowd:lmao2::lmao2:

ALL BALLER QBS NEED A RUNNING GAME...Dak Haters just invent categories and Goalpost shift

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
You’re viewing this unrealistically. Realistically Jerry doesn’t care what Dak has done in the playoffs. It’s about what type of player he is. And he’s coming off an all pro. Plus the Cowboys have shown they aren’t the best evaluators of talent at the QB position. Dak doesn’t need the Cowboys. If they cut him today he’d have suitors.
Sure. Dak definitely could win a Super Bowl. I do not think there is a way with him taking up over 1/4th of the cap.

The issue for me is the QB market is massively inefficient because of scarcity. There are only maybe 1 or 2 players that will return $60M worth of production. Just because other people are willing to pay it does not mean that we should if the goal is to win Lombardi's.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Turned it off when he said Cowboys need Dak more than he needs them. Total lie, this team won 5 Super Bowls. We aren't desperate for Division titles and losses in the WC/Divisional Round we've done better than that. It means nothing.
Man Cowboys are closer to the Lions in 2024 than the Cowboys of the 90's. Let's be for real. I'm tired of watching old Super Bowls on VHS I want to watch one in 1080 or hell 4k.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Sure. Dak definitely could win a Super Bowl. I do not think there is a way with him taking up over 1/4th of the cap.

The issue for me is the QB market is massively inefficient because of scarcity. There are only maybe 1 or 2 players that will return $60M worth of production. Just because other people are willing to pay it does not mean that we should if the goal is to win Lombardi's.
I think you have to build the best team possible. I don't think a 60 million dollar cap hit to your QB should stop that. I look at our flaws last year and we completely mishandled running back, defensive tackle and linebacker. This didn't take breaking the bank to fill these holes.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Not that interesting. And he hasn't only 'not won a SB', he hasn't advanced to a conference championship game. Jalen Hurts, Josh Allen, Joe Burrow, Jared Goff, Brock Purdy, Lamar Jackson, all drafted the same year or after Dak and have all gotten that far. 5 playoff visits, 2 different team builds, 7 playoff games, still ****ing the bed. How many at bats are we going to give this guy to test out the "winning cures all" theory before we come to the realization he's just not the guy?
Wrong analogy. Football is a team game. Not an individual game, played as a team.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
John Elway didn't need Terrell Davis

Peyton Manning didn't need Eggerin James

Troy Aikman didn't need Emmitt Smith

Russell Wilson didn't need Marshall Lynch

Kurt Warner didn't need Marshall Faulk

Go sell Dak Hate Philosophy to QB hero worship crowd:lmao2::lmao2:

ALL BALLER QBS NEED A RUNNING GAME...Dak Haters just invent categories and Goalpost shift
Wow, adults figuring out you need a complete team. Congrats.

If only you could figure out those were great QB's regardless of whether they ever won a SB or not.

Dak isn't a great QB. Wouldn't matter if he had Barry Sanders and Emmitt behind him.

The Natural

Reaction score
Wrong analogy. Football is a team game. Not an individual game, played as a team.
Save the bs for someone that doesn’t know better. QB is the most important position on the field, QB can never be a top 2 reason you go home in the playoffs. We all watched this defense go into Santa Clara and hand him the game on a silver platter and he pissed it away.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Dak has all the leverage plus he's not taking a discount for anybody. He'll be 31 this season and most likely will be 35 by the time his next contract ends, this is his last big payday and he's going to try to get the max. It's gonna be an interesting off season if he doesn't get re-signed
Jerry has the leverage of making Dak play out his contract with a lesser oline.

Dak may find it in his interest to get traded instead of being forced to play w/o Tyron and Biadasz this year. A year of tape like that could severely depreciate his last big contract.

Qcard

Reaction score
Wow, adults figuring out you need a complete team. Congrats.

If only you could figure out those were great QB's regardless of whether they ever won a SB or not.

Dak isn't a great QB. Wouldn't matter if he had Barry Sanders and Emmitt behind him.
Yeah...If only you could figure out Great QBs before they won SBs.

Where are the adults who knew Kurt Warner was going to be great?

Where are the adults whom told everyone that John Elway was a spoilt brat whom shunned a franchise and carried Terrell Davis jock strap to Greatness?

Miss me with the QB idol worship...you guys prop these QBs up like the "adults" knew along...Miss me with weird Eye Test.

The adults said Trevor Lawrence is the next great QB :lmao: :lmao:

Chasing6

Reaction score
Jerry has the leverage of making Dak play out his contract with a lesser oline.

Dak may find it in his interest to get traded instead of being forced to play w/o Tyron and Biadasz this year. A year of tape like that could severely depreciate his last big contract.
Dak and his agent will be making all the decisions.

Dak has the leverage to refuse a low offer and play out his last year. Tying up Dallas in cap hell and then getting a monster deal, without trade compensation, in free agency. All, but forcing GM Jeruh to rebuild.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Yeah...If only you could figure out Great QBs before they won SBs.

Where are the adults who knew Kurt Warner was going to be great?

Where are the adults whom told everyone that John Elway was a spoilt brat whom shunned a franchise and carried Terrell Davis jock strap to Greatness?

Miss me with the QB idol worship...you guys prop these QBs up like the "adults" knew along...Miss me with weird Eye Test.

The adults said Trevor Lawrence is the next great QB :lmao: :lmao:
It's actually quite easy. They have talent. It's why Elway was a national prospect as a teen. Most people saw the talent of Rogers & Mahomes as soon as they took the field.

But by all means keeps telling everyone you don't know talent when you see it.

Chasing6

Reaction score
It's actually quite easy. They have talent. It's why Elway was a national prospect as a teen. Most people saw the talent of Rogers & Mahomes as soon as they took the field.

But by all means keeps telling everyone you don't know talent when you see it.
Hahahah

Hand pick 5 examples out of 100's of misses.

kskboys

Reaction score
Who ran the football for all of Bradys Super Bowls with the Patriots?....Corey Dillon? lol

Some baller qbs don't need it.
Wes Welker and Julian Edlemann!!!

All QB's need a chain moving element, just some can use the short passing game. Joe Montana did the same thing.