Former NFL WR Brandon Marshall On Dak

Chasing6

Reaction score
Wes Welker and Julian Edlemann!!!

All QB's need a chain moving element, just some can use the short passing game. Joe Montana did the same thing.
Bill Belichick's genius.

What do you do with an immobile QB. Throw the ball in 3 seconds. However it takes a brain to do that.

GMO415

Reaction score
I've been watching Dak's every game since 2016. I don't need anyone's analysis. I trust my own eyes.

He can't get to an NFC Championship game

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Denver just took 85 million cap hit cutting Russell Wilson, it's Not the end of the world...
No one said it is.

And Denver is going into a rebuild. They want to win a championship..Jerry gives it lip service

Jerry thinking 12-5, playoffs. That's not rebuild.

So it's a tough decision because things will go south and no butts in seats and that's not cha ching to jerry..

kskboys

Reaction score
Bill Belichick's genius.

What do you do with an immobile QB. Throw the ball in 3 seconds. However it takes a brain to do that.
Yes it does. It takes a very special QB to throw those multiple short passes. Read the D just a little wrong and it's a pick 6.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Yes it does. It takes a very special QB to throw those multiple short passes. Read the D just a little wrong and it's a pick 6.
Instead of drafting all RB's. Draft late an undersized WR with production to play RB.

Qcard

Reaction score
It's actually quite easy. They have talent. It's why Elway was a national prospect as a teen. Most people saw the talent of Rogers & Mahomes as soon as they took the field.

But by all means keeps telling everyone you don't know talent when you see it.
It's amazing how much talent they saw in Belichecks defense when Greatest QB took the field....ohhhh prescient one!!! :laugh: :laugh: :huh:

Chasing6

Reaction score
It's amazing how much talent they saw in Belichecks defense when Greatest QB took the field....ohhhh prescient one!!! :laugh: :laugh: :huh:
It is called complimentary football. Go back and watch Brady's SB games and see how many were won by the defense.(specifically see Seattle game)

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
Brandon Marshall conveniently left out the fact that John Elway led the Broncos to 3 Super Bowl appearances {By the age of 30} prior to winning his last two Super Bowls late in his career. Dak Prescott is 30 yrs. old and hasn't been past the Divisional Round of the playoffs lol.. Please make it make sense!! :facepalm:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not that interesting. And he hasn't only 'not won a SB', he hasn't advanced to a conference championship game. Jalen Hurts, Josh Allen, Joe Burrow, Jared Goff, Brock Purdy, Lamar Jackson, all drafted the same year or after Dak and have all gotten that far. 5 playoff visits, 2 different team builds, 7 playoff games, still ****ing the bed. How many at bats are we going to give this guy to test out the "winning cures all" theory before we come to the realization he's just not the guy?
Well, I think the last game the Cowboys played is pretty good evidence that it's a team disaster, and not just Dak. There's not a QB, past, present, or future, who could have won that game, with the rest of the team playing as they did.

That's not to say I wouldn't love to have an Aaron Rodgers quality QB.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yeah, I agree. All the greats QB's would have gone 3 and out on every possession, like dak.

Qcard

Reaction score
It is called complimentary football. Go back and watch Brady's SB games and see how many were won by the defense.(specifically see Seattle game)
Exactly...

Dak Haters Hate Dak so much they will ignore Football 101.

Dak Hate is NOT about Football.

Big_D

Reaction score
Why is that ? Nevermind I know
I don’t think you do. Go watch some highlight videos of Elway in the postseason in his first 8 years. He might not have gotten over the hump and hoisted the trophy, but he still went to multiple Super Bowls and didn’t look downright horrible come playoff time. And that was a period when the rules weren’t slanted to favor the passing game.

There is absolutely no comparison here. Dak is not in that same situation and he’s not even close to the same caliber QB without ever proving he can play well beyond wildcard weekend. Your insinuation is not only ridiculous but pretty pathetic.

Big_D

Reaction score
He simply pointed out that Elway didn’t win a Super Bowl until the last two years of his career. He lost his first free Super Bowl because he didn’t have a good team around him. Some were saying he was a choker. He was having to carry his offense because they had no running game. Elway wasn’t nearly as good as QB when he won his two Super Bowls but he had a real good team around him that took a lot of pressure off of him especially with Terrell Davis in the backfield. Elway was only mentioned because Dak is putting up Hall of Fame numbers. In another couple of seasons, he’ll have just about every Cowboys passing record. Those of you who keep acting like Dak is trash are hilarious.
He went to multiple super bowls even before Terrell Davis. Dak never had a top tier rushing offense and line? It’s actually sad that Cowboys fans no longer care about postseason football where Dak has been terrible. Blame everyone else, whatever you got to tell yourself, But it’s time to start that search again. He’s not worth the cap hit and they’re just wasting the years away. He’s certainly no John Elway. You seem very easily impressed by passing numbers in a league that dictates it. If only we can find the next Zeke Elliott. lol

kskboys

Reaction score
Instead of drafting all RB's. Draft late an undersized WR with production to play RB.
Bellychickens was a master at focusing his scheme at using players that weren't being sought after by most teams. Lightly build edge rushers and huge DE's? 3-4. When only a few teams were running it. Everyone starts using? Switch back to the 4-3.

Blitzen

Reaction score
I know you’d rather have Cooper Rush or Andy Dalton and I honestly wish you’d get that.

They would have won between 9 and 10 games and just missed or squeaked into the playoffs and lost in the first round.

Put Dak on Carolina last season and they maybe win one or two more games-and that’s with an ALL-PRO QB.

Big_D

Reaction score
He didn’t compare him he compared situations to prove that Dak has good football ahead of him.
Where’s the comparison? You can say that about every single QB who never won anything. Then we’ll just completely diregard the ‘multiple’ trips to the big game before that. What’s remotely the same about these situations?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They would have won between 9 and 10 games and just missed or squeaked into the playoffs and lost in the first round.

Put Dak on Carolina last season and they maybe win one or two more games-and that’s with an ALL-PRO QB.
Not sure what your point is? Panthers suck….Mahomes couldn’t turn that trash around.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Where’s the comparison? You can say that about every single QB who never won anything. Then we’ll just completely diregard the ‘multiple’ trips to the big game before that. What’s remotely the same about these situations?
I just said I don’t think he compares them.. he used it as a point to show Dak has good football in him.

Blitzen

Reaction score
John Elway didn't need Terrell Davis

Peyton Manning didn't need Eggerin James

Troy Aikman didn't need Emmitt Smith

Russell Wilson didn't need Marshall Lynch

Kurt Warner didn't need Marshall Faulk

Go sell Dak Hate Philosophy to QB hero worship crowd:lmao2::lmao2:

ALL BALLER QBS NEED A RUNNING GAME...Dak Haters just invent categories and Goalpost shift

Dak has never even had a running game in his career!