News: Fox: Greg Olsen: Cowboys playoff losses 'don't fall on Dak Prescott's shoulders'

Qcard

Reaction score
That seems fair, however, flip that coin, it was tails not heads and those games were lost because of him. If not for some dumb headed moments with the ball, like he has a habit of it, the Cowboy had a chance two times with him.

I get it, the defense sucks...a player got hurt, the coach sucks...but Dak had the football in his hands.
After flipping the coin pull back the curtain..

Dink and Dunk, can't read a defense, can't throw with anticipation, has had ALL PRO Oline every season, Andy Dalton is the same and Cooper Rush has a better win rate....but Dak had the football in his hands.

Yeah....Dak Haters really gave Prescott a chance.... :lmao:

12+88=7

Reaction score
Watching NFL live yesterday they had a graphic taking out the TB game Prescott had 7 TDs and 5 INTs. Dan Orlosky pointed out that 4 of the 5 INTs that Prescott threw were in the red zone. Either Dallas's or the opponents.

It's not just the interceptions, but where they are occurring. All those interceptions had points attached to them. They become important when you lose by one score.

Qcard

Reaction score
Watching NFL live yesterday they had a graphic taking out the TB game Prescott had 7 TDs and 5 INTs. Dan Orlosky pointed out that 4 of the 5 INTs that Prescott threw were in the red zone. Either Dallas's or the opponents.

It's not just the interceptions, but where they are occurring. All those interceptions had points attached to them. They become important when you lose by one score.
5INTs in how many games???

Did Orloskvy completely ignore the Wild Card game Oints 4TDs :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

12+88=7

Reaction score
5INTs in how many games???

Did Orloskvy completely ignore the Wild Card game Oints 4TDs :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
The topic was Dallas advancing in the playoffs. The TB was excluded which left five other playoff games in those five games Prescott threw 5 INTs, four of which were thrown in either the Dallas red zone or the opponents.

The point was that these INTs were momentum swinging. They either gave opponents points or denied Dallas of points.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
After flipping the coin pull back the curtain..

Dink and Dunk, can't read a defense, can't throw with anticipation, has had ALL PRO Oline every season, Andy Dalton is the same and Cooper Rush has a better win rate....but Dak had the football in his hands.

Yeah....Dak Haters really gave Prescott a chance.... :lmao:
Hey, them Dak haters have been giving Dak a chance for 7 coming up on 8 years now! I wish my life would give me 8 years of chances. I don't know who those other QB's you mentioned have anything to do with precious.

Hadenough

Reaction score
So I take it you don't think I watched the game or know how to use google if I didn't?

This thread and hatred is about Dak performing as a QB against the 49ers. So let's take a peek at what the Eagles QB did against the 49ers. Jalen Hurts had 121 yards passing ZERO TDs. 39 yards rushing with 1 TD. 160 total yards 1 TD for Jalen. Jalen didn't so well against the 49ers defense either, did he?

The Eagles TEAM played better against the 49ers. Plain and simple.
Yeah they knocked Purdy out of the game so the offense could just run run run and wear down the 49er defense. The Cowboys really held Purdy in check but Dak couldn't do a dam thing. After a couple mistakes he was scared to throw the ball. That's when he should of been pulled. Cooper Rush would of been in a better state of mind to play than Dak was.

Qcard

Reaction score
The topic was Dallas advancing in the playoffs. The TB was excluded which left five other playoff games in those five games Prescott threw 5 INTs, four of which were thrown in either the Dallas red zone or the opponents.

The point was that these INTs were momentum swinging. They either gave opponents points or denied Dallas of points.
Yes, let's objectively excluded Dakota Prescott NFL Record Setting Performance from the Wild Game in which the Cowboys hadn't won on the Road in 29 years:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

The Topic was conceived with pure journalism :facepalm::lmao2::lmao2:

Qcard

Reaction score
Hey, them Dak haters have been giving Dak a chance for 7 coming up on 8 years now! I wish my life would give me 8 years of chances. I don't know who those other QB's you mentioned have anything to do with precious.
Yeah...the curve is different for the Dak Haters... Participation trophy Era....yet the Elite get a pass... :lmao: :lmao:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Yes, let's objectively excluded Dakota Prescott NFL Record Setting Performance from the Wild Game in which the Cowboys hadn't won on the Road in 29 years:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

The Topic was conceived with pure journalism :facepalm::lmao2::lmao2:

Just a heads up, bro. When you use all them silly emojis it just means you are losing the convo. Carry on...

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Yeah, and Greg said if the team could carry dak Dilfer to the Super Bowl he would be mentioned as the next Trent. shrugs. That would be awesome if that could be compared to the same for years to come. Go, Trent,

Qcard

Reaction score
Just a heads up, bro. When you use all them silly emojis it just means you are losing the convo. Carry on...
No it just means I giving homage to a great Poster....noob!! :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Dak Haters don't understand that changing a topic is the first sign of losing a convo....so long as we are tracking:lmao::lmao:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
No it just means I giving homage to a great Poster....noob!! :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Dak Haters don't understand that changing a topic is the first sign of losing a convo....so long as we are tracking:lmao::lmao:

You're losing the convo, my friend. Stay in the right lane.

Qcard

Reaction score
You're losing the convo, my friend. Stay in the right lane.
Another sign of losing a convo...talk about the other person losing the convo BUT don't add any substance to the Convo :laugh: :laugh:

I am not your friend. Forum Cop:facepalm::lmao2::lmao2:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Another sign of losing a convo...talk about the other person losing the convo BUT don't add any substance to the Convo :laugh: :laugh:

I am not your friend. Forum Cop:facepalm::lmao2::lmao2:

Well, I would add something to the convo about my thoughts on Dak, but I would not want your head to explode because then you would come back with some silly argument with lots of little emojis' and don't you know them cost Reality a lot of money so stop wasting them, save them for the kiddos.

Qcard

Reaction score
Well, I would add something to the convo about my thoughts on Dak, but I would not want your head to explode because then you would come back with some silly argument with lots of little emojis' and don't you know them cost Reality a lot of money so stop wasting them, save them for the kiddos.
Well...I've heard it ALL and quite frankly it almost season time, so I'll highly likely hear Dak Hate maybe 4-5 in the next 4 months :lmao2::lmao2:

I like them Dak Hater odds :lmao:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Well...I've heard it ALL and quite frankly it almost season time, so I'll highly likely hear Dak Hate maybe 4-5 in the next 4 months :lmao2::lmao2:

I like them Dak Hater odds :lmao:

Just 4 or 5 in the next 4 months? Well, then let me be the first, OK?

Dak sucks golf balls through a garden hose! BAM! Now I'll let the other 3 or 4 chime in when they want to.

Qcard

Reaction score
Just 4 or 5 in the next 4 months? Well, then let me be the first, OK?

Dak sucks golf balls through a garden hose! BAM! Now I'll let the other 3 or 4 chime in when they want to.
Oops talking 4 or 5 Games in next
4 months ....gottcha!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: