Frank Pollack Out as Cowboys O-line Coach

cowboyec

Reaction score
•Larry Zierlein,Cardinals
•Mike Tice,Raiders
•Joe Gilbert,Colts

but it will probably be Marc Colombo....anytime anything regarding our OL occurs...makes one a lil nervous.

Id hire Zierlein with Colombo as the asst.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Is Larry Allen available? Bring him in as OL Coach and draft his son. Really keep up the family atmosphere at the Star

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
This had to happen. This heralded line has under performed since Callahan left.

Free took a step back under Pollack, but Leary stepped forward (which could attributed at least somewhat to gaining experience). I don't really remember any drop-off with the big three last year, but all three did have some struggles this year. (Smith and Martin due to injury, and I'm not sure why for Frederick). Green clearly took a big step back, but his play was solid when he stepped in last year.

Now, it's possible there's a cumulative effect, with the line getting worse this year being partly the product of being further removed from Callahan's coaching.

GenoT

Reaction score
With all this O-staff purging, plus the ongoing rumor that Scotty’s boy, Kellen Moore, may be hired as QBC, I guess we can pencil in Linehan as being the OC for at least 2-3 more seasons.

cern

Reaction score
i'm convinced the larger problem with the offense is the 90's scheme we run. when opposing defenses are telling you they know what we're going to do on almost every play, it's time for a change.