Free Agency Rumors Thread

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Well he would fit into this mold hopefully after his knee injury:
"Cowboys believe they can sign 3 low-salaried defensive linemen as role players and replace DeMarcus Ware productivity"

— Ed Werder (@Edwerderespn) March 11, 2014

Nonsense.....
This would be like the Cowboys cutting Irvin and saying they would replace his productivity with Jeff Ogden, Alexander Wright and Stepfret Williams.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
@AdamSchefter Filed to ESPN: Denver has reached agreement on a 6-year, $57M deal that includes $26M gtd with former Patriots CB Aqib Talib, per sources.

That's friggin' ridiculous money for him. Not blaming him as I would do the same thing for that kind of scratch, but Elway must be going heavy on the Coors.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I doubt that's the case. Where are they playing in this scheme? One guy would have to play the 1 or come off the bench.

You're going to pay top money for a guy playing out of position or a backup?

SMASHMOUTH9473

Reaction score
[/Quote="cowboyschmps3, post: 5472308, member: 6578"]Isn't he out there still? I hope so[/quote]

Young is still available I think. Him & Melton would sign fairly on the cheap.

supercowboy8

Reaction score
His knee doesn't worry anyone? I'm worried we sign him and then think the DL is addressed.

This. Only way I want melton is on a prove it deal. I hope the guarantees aren't to high.

Much rather draft our future 3 tech

BaybeeJay

Reaction score
Plays 4-3, still productive. Could give him the dollars that they wanted Ware to take.