Free Agency Rumors Thread

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
But he played DE in Nebraska, they run the 34 too?

I don't know what Nebraska ran but in the NFL when he was drafted by the Rams he played DT in the 4-3. Who knows maybe he has dropped 40lbs by now.

GroundUp

Reaction score
A serious question.

With the FAs out there right now...Who is the one or two big ticket names that you would want.

I really don't see a name out there this year that I would want for the money they would have to pay.

Just not a big crop of Top notch FAs this year that interest me.

Since RB's come cheap I'd say Sproles. I know defense is a need but Sproles could be used like Bush. Sure we have Dunbar but fumbles and injuries make him as big a question mark as he is a threat. Other than that…draft for me.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I'll never understand why teams pay huge amounts for #2 WRs. It never seems to work out.

That actually is not huge money when you look at what other WRs have got in recent years. But in general you are correct, trying to make solid #2s into primary WRs is a tough chore and rarely works out.

visionary

Reaction score
He's about to experience life after Peyton Manning.

sort of like demarcus ware is about to get a wake up call in denver when he no longer has brandon carr and mo claiborne gifting him 'coverage sacks'

carr and claiborne MADE demarcus ware, i read it right here