Free Agency thread

Xavier187

Reaction score
Sin e there is cap space I think Dllas needs to talk to the Falcons on Grady Jarrett DT.

Maybe we can send Trystin Hill and a 6th rounder for him and then renegotiate his deal to a lower number and to a 3yr deal?
This would open up the rotation of Neville and Odi at the 3tech.

This would also eliminate a need in the draft and would make us able to focus down on TE, OL LB WR

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Sin e there is cap space I think Dllas needs to talk to the Falcons on Grady Jarrett DT.

Maybe we can send Trystin Hill and a 6th rounder for him and then renegotiate his deal to a lower number and to a 3yr deal?

This would also eliminate a need in the draft and would make us able to focus down on TE, OL LB WR
I think you’re looking more at a 2nd rounder at best for Jarrett…and I’d do it.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Are they actually shopping, or is he just a guy you want?

Motorola

Reaction score

Did I just read we should trade Trysten Hill and a 6th round pick for Grady Jarrett?
Yes you did.
Grady Jarrett is the Falcons' best player..how can someone think that they would swap him for a pick in the next to last round and an oft-injured, undisciplined (multiple-game fines) sub who's played in only 18 out of a possible 49 regular season games the last three years (while Jarrett is 49 for 49)?

Last edited:

Xavier187

Reaction score
Well if you pay attention to the Flacons they are in alite cap hurt and they have said they want to move on from him but yhe likes of someone taking his cap on in full is ugh.

We take his entire his entire hit then restructure to fit the team.

Just saying I'm not just throw **** on the fan just repeating what I've read from Falcons twitter reports. It almost happened last year but they wanted a 4th rounder and no one I mean no one jumped.
The Falcons are trying to get younger and from what some would think Matty Ice might not be there any more. So.e would thi k he is about to be headed to the Saints or Colts and the Falcons could be aiming at a rebuild

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yes you did.
Grady Jarrett is the Falcons' best player..how can someone think that they would swap him for a pick in the next to last round and an oft-injured, undisciplined (multiple-game fines) sub who's played in only 18 out of a possible 49 regular season games the last three years (while Jarrett is 49 for 49)?
I think the notion is that they'd want to get from under Jarrett's contract.