From the Iggs newspaper today. They think we are running Zeke into the ground and they love it

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It is OK to acknowledge that Wentz is a capable QB who is having a good year and his last game was his best. He was balling the whole game and single handedly kept a number of plays and drives alive. The real question is if you had the opportunity today, would you trade ours for theirs? I would not. I think ours has more upside and with better coaching will be a longer and better alternative.

Cant have a rational conversation with a homer. They are either too biased to analyze properly or they cry like a baby when you compliment a good player from another team.

As far as Dak or Wentz its pretty close. But how do you figure that Dak has better coaching then Wentz? Garrett?

Sydla

Reaction score
So now the Egals media is complaining about our 'Boys. Talk about calling the kettle black. I recall Staley & Westbrook carrying that team for many years. Their just jealous cuz they don't have anyone to run into the ground. Oh, and because Zeke will be RUNNING THEM INTO THE GROUND....yet once AGAIN. :laugh:

How are they complaining about us? Just curious.

Sydla

Reaction score
Cant have a rational conversation with a homer. They are either too biased to analyze properly or they cry like a baby when you compliment a good player from another team.

As far as Dak or Wentz its pretty close. But how do you figure that Dak has better coaching then Wentz? Garrett?

I might be misreading him but he's saying the exact opposite. That Dak is probably held back a bit by coaching.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I might be misreading him but he's saying the exact opposite. That Dak is probably held back a bit by coaching.

Am I misreading it? I dont think so. Or does he mean when Garrett gets fired and better coaches come in long term?

I think ours has more upside and with better coaching will be a longer and better alternative.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
They are going to be really disappointed when Elliott doesn't serve a 6 game suspension.

Plus, we should pound Elliott into the ground. If you are ever going to get any value out of a TB, it's now, when he's young.

We screwed this up anyway taking a TB that high in the draft, so you might as well use up all his prime years before you let him walk after his rookie contract because of fears he might be damaged goods at that point.
How exactly did the Cowboys "screw up" selecting the NFL leading rusher who led them to 13-3 his first year? I can't be some of the nonsense posted here.

Sydla

Reaction score
How exactly did the Cowboys "screw up" selecting the NFL leading rusher who led them to 13-3 his first year? I can't be some of the nonsense posted here.

For a few reasons that have been explained multiple times prior to and after the Cowboys drafted Elliott. Is there any real point to regurgitating the debate again?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
For a few reasons that have been explained multiple times prior to and after the Cowboys drafted Elliott. Is there any real point to regurgitating the debate again?
There is no debate. Another great draft by the Cowboys. Period.