Fursuit selection made

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oh yes! And this gives me a massive boost haha! I hope that this thread serves as a positive thread for everyone because I'm so glad to finally be at this spot! I can't wait to take delivery of it!
Well, you're gonna have to wait, or they might not finish it and you'll end up with a suit with no butt..........err, it is supposed to have a butt, right? :laugh:

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I haven't taken delivery of it haha. I just haven't been in this position before. I've finally ordered a fursuit which I've waited years for! Furries that have fursuits get very excited when we order our first fursuit.
Good for you Furboy! Whatever generates that much excitement is hard to throw water on tbh. Happy for ya

.i'll come up with some jokes later for hazing purposes...kind of a new genre for me :D

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Good for you Furboy! Whatever generates that much excitement is hard to throw water on tbh. Happy for ya

.i'll come up with some jokes later for hazing purposes...kind of a new genre for me :D

Thank you man! And that sounds quite alright haha. I'm used to it by now lol. But yeah! I'm fired up about it!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I will likely be posting a video when I unbox it. I just don't know how I'm going to look when I'm doing the video hahahaha!! I'm probably going to be excited, crying, and celebrating! All sorts of things!!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Maybe you should wait a few days then. Get into character....HORSES DON'T CRY!!!

Oh yes we do! Especially when it's something that momentous haha!! It'll be such a great feeling! I will probably have this playing in the background haha:

It'll feel like winning the Super Bowl when I unbox it!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

As you all probably know by now, I'm a furry. I am pleased to announce that I am officially drafting a fursuit maker and the deal has been finalized! I have a few things that I'll have to do for it which will be done. The maker will be working on a few other suit makers as well. Once those are done and she gets mine taken care of, I should finally have a fursuit by next year after all this time barring any collapses.

I don’t understand the words that are coming out of your mouth.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I don’t understand the words that are coming out of your mouth.

It's furry stuff haha!! I'll try to explain as briefly as I can. Firstly, the important thing to know is what a fursona is. Basically, a fursona is the animal character that we furries select to essentially be a personal mascot. In other words, it's basically the animal version of what we would want to be if we were an animal with all the personalities that we'd want to have. It's very personal, and a lot of us really put a lot into our fursona because it is supposed to be creative and personal. A fursuit is a costume that we wear to essentially become our fursona when we wear it. It's a lot of fun. Most of us don't have one, but they're so fun to have, and I can't wait to have it finally!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It's furry stuff haha!! I'll try to explain as briefly as I can. Firstly, the important thing to know is what a fursona is. Basically, a fursona is the animal character that we furries select to essentially be a personal mascot. In other words, it's basically the animal version of what we would want to be if we were an animal with all the personalities that we'd want to have. It's very personal, and a lot of us really put a lot into our fursona because it is supposed to be creative and personal. A fursuit is a costume that we wear to essentially become our fursona when we wear it. It's a lot of fun. Most of us don't have one, but they're so fun to have, and I can't wait to have it finally!
I think I would be the Wiley Coyote then. Never ever give up.