Galloway reponds to my note about Hayes

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Julius Jones said:
Of course it's your right.

I equate Micheal Jackson to a precious part of my life because when I was 10 years old I bought the Thriller album and the white glove and the red leather jacket and I wanted to be that guy SO DARN BAD.

Now I realize that he's a pathetic pedophile who buys off little kids so they don't rat him out to their parents after every alcohol-fueled "sleepover".

There comes a time when we have to realize that perhaps behind the facade is a very crummy human being.
Quite the pedastal you have installed for yourself. Hope you like the view.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Not really Caj, considering the tens-of-thousands of ppl in the same time period who, solely for the lack of athletic ability, were not able to have the same ops Hayes had.

Pls don't misread me, I'm not vilifying Hayes, I just think ppl hold ppl like him in some "blameless" limbo, simply because he was a "hero" of their favorite team, understand?
I don't hold him "blameless." He still deserves better than an unmarked grave.

Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
So killing 12 million people because it was your belief they should die, is better than killing one person non-directly? Hmmm, that says alot right there.

Your own United States has killed millions of people because of "beliefs".....but I don't think our country has ever killed a person because we wanted to get high. At least I hope not.

You gotta look in the mirror sometimes.

Reaction score
Hostile said:
I don't hold him "blameless." He still deserves better than an unmarked grave.
Then by all means, buy it for him. But at the same time, don't BLAST "julius jones" 'cus he chooses NOT to.

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Quite the pedastal you have installed for yourself. Hope you like the view.

....said the pot to the kettle.

It's OK for you guys to love Bullet Bob, but it's not OK for me to think that maybe he's lying in the bed he made for himself?

The hypocracy is so thick you could snort it up Bullet Bob style.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Then by all means, buy it for him. But at the same time, don't BLAST "julius jones" 'cus he chooses NOT to.

Not blasting JJ for not doing it. Were blasting him because he is telling us that we shouldn't. In effect telling us what to do with our money.

Cradle

Benched
Reaction score
Julius Jones said:

It's OK for you guys to love Bullet Bob, but it's not OK for me to think that maybe he's lying in the bed he made for himself?

haha i bet hayes wonderlic score was well below the leagues average.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Julius Jones said:
Your own United States has killed millions of people because of "beliefs".....but I don't think our country has ever killed a person because we wanted to get high. At least I hope not.

You gotta look in the mirror sometimes.

Wow, the more you post the more I can see where you are coming from. And it's not a pretty place. Good luck to ya. :rolleyes:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
I don't think I blasted him, but if you do, fine.

It's right for him to "blast" all of us but no one can "blast" him back? The bottom line is he fired the only shots and it was smug of him and he got called on it.

How that offends you is not exactly clear to me.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Not really Caj, considering the tens-of-thousands of ppl in the same time period who, solely for the lack of athletic ability, were not able to have the same ops Hayes had.

Pls don't misread me, I'm not vilifying Hayes, I just think ppl hold ppl like him in some "blameless" limbo, simply because he was a "hero" of their favorite team, understand?

I'm not saying he isn't to blame for his actions. He himself even said that he was. He made a total recovery from the dependancy and changed his life around though. I think that deserves some kind of recognition. Plus, the guy was buried in a Silver coffing with the Cowboy Star embroidered inside. That says something about his loyalty to team. It is after all the one common thread that we all share. A loyalty to that team.

BTW, that is a killer site you have going there. It is now bookmarked in my Favorites. Keep up the great work there.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Julius Jones said:

LMAO

Another boat sailed. You're not on board it either.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Julius Jones said:
Oh I'm on board it alright........ and that island you're standing on looks mighty cozy. Tell Wilson I said "Hi".
I'll be glad to tell him hi for you.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Can't you see you're tearing us apart?

Julius, stop telling people whats wrong and what they should do with their money!

Hos Cajun and others, stop not taking Julius accusations with good humor!

Cowpoke, quit staring at cbz!

JsnSA

Reaction score
So where do you draw the line?

Are you saying that no person should ever have money spent on a funeral and headstone after they die...because there are other living people who could use the money more?

Have you ever spent money on a movie...or some candy...or a shirt you didnt really need but bought because you thought it looked nice and frankly just wanted it?

Well how dare you spend money on anything trivial like that when someone else out there is in need?

I am serious....where do you draw the line then?

I hope you are planning on being burried without a headstone or ceremony that might cost money...because if not...you may be a hypocrite.

Going to a Cowboys game in person??? Better think again...there are other people out there that need your money more than you need that entertainment.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
JsnSA said:
So where do you draw the line.

Are you saying that no person should ever have money spent on a funeral and headstone after they die...because there are other living people who could use the money more?

Have you ever spent money on a movie...or some candy...or a shirt you didnt really need but bought because you thought it looked nice and frankly just wanted it?

Well how dare you spend money on anything trivial like that when someone else out there is in need?

Not a bad point.

Reaction score
JsnSA said:
So where do you draw the line?

I hope you are planning on being burried without a headstone or ceremony that might cost money...but if not...youll be a hypocrite.

Going to a Cowboys game in person??? Better think again...there are other people out there that need your money more than you need that entertainment.

This is certainly a valid point, but I'm not talking about drawing a line anywhere. I'm talking about people going out of their way to raise cash to purchase a headstone for a dead convicted felon whom they've never met or personally interacted with in any way just because he was a Cowboy.

We all know athletes are afforded certain luxuries that a normal person doesn't get just because they are athletes. This is common knowledge.

I just have to wonder if we would all be so quick to pony up some bucks to buy a headstone for many of the other drug dealers who I'm sure have been laid to rest without a proper and befitting memorial to their exciting life and times here on earth.......especially knowing that these same drug dealers have ruined and perhaps ENDED many more lives besides their own. Perhaps maybe even some of our own loved ones have been affected by these fallen, unmarked, unknown souls whom dwell post-humously in landfills and lake bottoms and shallow graves all around the world. I'm sure some of these scoundrels used to be really great people before they started lying, stealing, and killing to get themselves high.

I heard Charlie Manson is a born-again Christian. I even heard that he would be willing to "help kids" if they'd let him out of the clink for awhile. Get that man a headstone reserved!

While many of you get in line to financially advocate the propaganda of the untouchable and heroic athlete, I want it to be known that some of us out here find it disgusting and sad that those valuble dollars couldn't be used in a better way.

I'd just like to urge each and every one of you whom would lend a dollar to a dead man to instead lend it to a LIVING person in need.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Julius Jones said:
This is certainly a valid point, but I'm not talking about drawing a line anywhere. I'm talking about people going out of their way to raise cash to purchase a headstone for a dead convicted felon whom they've never met or personally interacted with in any way just because he was a Cowboy.

We all know athletes are afforded certain luxuries that a normal person doesn't get just because they are athletes. This is common knowledge.

I just have to wonder if we would all be so quick to pony up some bucks to buy a headstone for many of the other drug dealers who I'm sure have been laid to rest without a proper and befitting memorial to their exciting life and times here on earth.......especially knowing that these same drug dealers have ruined and perhaps ENDED many more lives besides their own. Perhaps maybe even some of our own loved ones have been affected by these fallen, unmarked, unknown souls whom dwell post-humously in landfills and lake bottoms and shallow graves all around the world. I'm sure some of these scoundrels used to be really great people before they started lying, stealing, and killing to get themselves high.

I heard Charlie Manson is a born-again Christian. I even heard that he would be willing to "help kids" if they'd let him out of the clink for awhile. Get that man a headstone reserved!

While many of you get in line to financially advocate the propaganda of the untouchable and heroic athlete, I want it to be known that some of us out here find it disgusting and sad that those valuble dollars couldn't be used in a better way.

I'd just like to urge each and every one of you whom would lend a dollar to a dead man to instead lend it to a LIVING person in need.
Your analogies of Hayes to Bundy, Hitler, and now Manson are pretty ludicrous.

Whatever, to each his own. I'll stay out of your business.

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Your analogies of Hayes to Bundy, Hitler, and now Manson are pretty ludicrous.

Whatever, to each his own. I'll stay out of your business.

In no way have I insinuated that Bullet Bob was a mass murderer.....but to think that the drugs Bob sold would not be able to at least indirectly kill is just plain nieve and frankly, biased.

I have three children. I don't want current drug dealers, former drug dealers, future drug dealers, or dead drug dealers getting "respect" for ANYTHING, ANYTIME.

I have sympathy for drug USERS. People who are addicted to drugs have a real and palpable need for help and understanding and rehabilitation.......but when you sell them, your get out of jail free card just got revoked in my book.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Julius Jones said:
In no way have I insinuated that Bullet Bob was a mass murderer.....but to think that the drugs Bob sold would not be able to at least indirectly kill is just plain nieve and frankly, biased.

I have three children. I don't want current drug dealers, former drug dealers, future drug dealers, or dead drug dealers getting "respect" for ANYTHING, ANYTIME.

I have sympathy for drug USERS. People who are addicted to drugs have a real and palpable need for help and understanding and rehabilitation.......but when you sell them, your get out of jail free card just got revoked in my book.
I suppose those of us on the other side of the fence should feel perfectly justified to compare Hayes with Rice, Irvin, Carter and the best WRs ever. I mean after all, his mistakes can be pushed to the limits of 3 of the worst people ever to walk the earth.

Hyperbole is the norm huh?

Ridiculous comparisons.