Twitter: Gallup says impending return is all mental now

blueblood70

Reaction score
Lead pipe lock, he will play some this Sunday! he nearly did last week, means he for sure is ready now.

blueblood70

Reaction score
If that was the guess totally irresponsible on how they handled the roster, if he was most likely going to miss 4-6 weeks PUP and have him rehabbing for those target dates. Not float the idea that he could play week 1 if it was the SB.

facts he could have and would have similar to TOs broken leg SB year there sno next game, no need to worry about next week or next game..

BTW they do this on purpose PUP makes 4 games OUT , no practice allowed, even has to stay away from organized activity's, and then ramp up after 4 weeks..

if hes back this week, its because hes 100% ready, not miss 4 weeks take 1-3 weeks to get ready. Hes been practicing that the reason for not going to pup ie Dak and Gallup both smart moves unless you needed roster spots. WE DID NOT.. winning does that for you...
man, you internet Gms need to stuff those opinions on your wives and GFs, they don't fly here.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Lol I can't believe people are ok with this. What other athlete has been physically cleared to play, but won't because they're scared to get reinjured? The only way to get over the mental part and trust your knee is to actually play. Do y'all really expect him to wake up one day, and say "Oh I'm good now mentally" ?lol

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
It made sense to sit Gallup Monday night considering it was a short week to an early Sunday kickoff against Washington. Can't wait to see him out there again. :starspin:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dude. Just, no.

If the Female Gymnast couldnt handle the pressure she should have given her spot to some young hopeful for the dream of her life making the team. Instead she takes some young girls spot, gets there, decides she cant handle the pressure and quits?

That is pathetic. And the softies cheer her for quitting and ruining some other young girls Olympic dream? Sad what things are coming to.

If Participation trophies werent bad enough, now we applaud quitters.

ESisback

Reaction score
If that was the guess totally irresponsible on how they handled the roster, if he was most likely going to miss 4-6 weeks PUP and have him rehabbing for those target dates. Not float the idea that he could play week 1 if it was the SB.

Float optimism to sell tickets and swag. Irresponsible for building a consistently competitive team, but totally responsible on the profit side…Jerry’s mantra!

jrumann59

Reaction score
facts he could have and would have similar to TOs broken leg SB year there sno next game, no need to worry about next week or next game..

BTW they do this on purpose PUP makes 4 games OUT , no practice allowed, even has to stay away from organized activity's, and then ramp up after 4 weeks..

if hes back this week, its because hes 100% ready, not miss 4 weeks take 1-3 weeks to get ready. Hes been practicing that the reason for not going to pup ie Dak and Gallup both smart moves unless you needed roster spots. WE DID NOT.. winning does that for you...
man, you internet Gms need to stuff those opinions on your wives and GFs, they don't fly here.
PUP only limits what he can do from a team activity, he can attend meetings, gameplans, but on the field work is relegated to "Rehab" work. In today's NFL it is not like they do 3 days of fully padded practices anyway before the game.

Mr_437

Reaction score
No offseason workouts, no mini camp, no training camp, no preseason. A couple of padded practices isn't enough. Forget those timelines all they do is put pressure on a player by the FO. Let him heal in whatever way he needs.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
No offseason workouts, no mini camp, no training camp, no preseason. A couple of padded practices isn't enough. Forget those timelines all they do is put pressure on a player by the FO. Let him heal in whatever way he needs.

I agree but I do think he will see limited playing time this coming game. I think Cowboys ease him in the lineup

Mr_437

Reaction score
I agree but I do think he will see limited playing time this coming game. I think Cowboys ease him in the lineup
People keep saying put him in to run go routes, but if he's not healthy enough to run an in route (one of his better routes) or a comeback well what are we doing...put a truly healthy player out there.

I agree he will be out there, and I like getting his feet wet a little bit. Hope dude gets thru it ok.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
People keep saying put him in to run go routes, but if he's not healthy enough to run an in route (one of his better routes) or a comeback well what are we doing...put a truly healthy player out there.

I agree he will be out there, and I like getting his feet wet a little bit. Hope dude gets thru it ok.

I think they ease him in to regain his game legs, I think over doing it could create other issues with hamstrings.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Believe it or not, some do take pride in what they do, even if they've already made their money.

Personally, I would feel more pressure to validate the trust that was put in me by that big payday.
They’re good. They’re doing great.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
ask?? his deal was up and BTW a very team friendly structured deal, only counts for 4.5 mil on this years cap, so lets drop the nonsensical responses. he cheaper then Ced Wilson got lmao. heck we are financing our entire WR group with Amaris deal which here would have been 22mil.. think about that!
Think you misunderstood my post. I didn’t say anything was wrong with his deal,

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Ah, so basically he’s getting lazy like his other overpaid counterparts, just trying to say it in a nicer way. He’s been hanging out with Dak, Zeke, and D-Law too much. Team should be renamed to the Dallas Conboys
Wow, really? :facepalm:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yah, Im just getting in a dig at mentally weak quitters like the female gymnast and the female tennis player that all quit were applauded because they used the term "mental health".
Some people are mentally weak and give up easily. 75% of Zoners were calling for the team to tank after the first half of the first game.

blueblood70

Reaction score
PUP only limits what he can do from a team activity, he can attend meetings, gameplans, but on the field work is relegated to "Rehab" work. In today's NFL it is not like they do 3 days of fully padded practices anyway before the game.
again correct decision by the FO ok internet expert.