Game of Thrones Season 3

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
NorthTexan95;5094106 said:
I haven't read the books but this series is more fun if you root for the Lannisters. The Lannisters seem to be the only familty with the military and political skills necessary to win. Tyrion, Tywin, and Jamie all have their vices but excel at what they do.

The other possible side to root for would be Daenerys who is quickly showing she may have the ability to stand up to the Lannisters.

While the Starks were the noble choice to root for they quickly showed they are completely out matched by the Lannisters and seem to have come to an end.

So my advise is to root for the Lannisters or Daenerys. It's like watching Jaws and rooting for the shark - you'll be less disappointed.
I would hardly say that they have come to an end, just that they will have to wait their turn. Who knows what Aria could grow up to do, and apparently Bram can control people's minds :laugh2: I think that's a good way to gain political power in the future.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
<---Must not give away spoilers no matter how hard he wants to spill the beans on some of these comments. :laugh2:

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;5094148 said:
<---Must not give away spoilers no matter how hard he wants to spill the beans on some of these comments. :laugh2:

On that note, I want to thank all the members here that have read the books for not spoiling the show while keeping it fun for those of us that have no idea what is going to happen next!

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
viman96;5094174 said:
On that note, I want to thank all the members here that have read the books for not spoiling the show while keeping it fun for those of us that have no idea what is going to happen next!

Oddly enough. Whether you read the books or not. If you have paid attention to this season there was a scene that pretty much told you that a number of people were going to be in serious danger.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
dexternjack;5094072 said:
Guess I am gonna have to start watching this, too much talk about it. Any ideas how I can start from episode 1? Have Time-warner and an xbox if that helps.

Subscribe to HBO through time warner, then get the HBO GO app. I'm pretty sure HBO GO will let you watch from season 1 all the way through on demand.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Erik_H;5094193 said:
Subscribe to HBO through time warner, then get the HBO GO app. I'm pretty sure HBO GO will let you watch from season 1 all the way through on demand.

Thanks, but I have HBO and it seems to only go back to season two, ep one :(

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
dexternjack;5094228 said:
You can buy all of season one on amazon instant or whatever for less than $30.

Or you can just download the torrents.

Nomad

Reaction score
dexternjack;5094228 said:

HBOGO has season 1 I just checked, I think you have to go to all series and pick the show then toggle the season, if you pick the highlighted one when you first get on it doesn't have everything.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nomad;5094276 said:
HBOGO has season 1 I just checked, I think you have to go to all series and pick the show then toggle the season, if you pick the highlighted one when you first get on it doesn't have everything.

Ok, thanks, I will look again....

honyock

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;5094183 said:
Oddly enough. Whether you read the books or not. If you have paid attention to this season there was a scene that pretty much told you that a number of people were going to be in serious danger.

Which scene are you talking about? Rob made some key mistakes, but I'm not remembering a particular scene.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
honyock;5094286 said:
Which scene are you talking about? Rob made some key mistakes, but I'm not remembering a particular scene.

Can't say until after the next episode. I don't want to ruin what is going to happen for those that have not read the books or those that have not pieced it together yet.

jnday

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;5094183 said:

Did I miss the scene where HBO decided to cut cost by killing off half of the cast? Was there really a hint that cost of production was the topic? Hell, they killed everybody including the family pet. Unemployment of little known British actors has doubled in one scene. If they kill the midget, I'm done.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jnday;5095190 said:
Did I miss the scene where HBO decided to cut cost by killing off half of the cast? Was there really a hint that cost of production was the topic? Hell, they killed everybody including the family pet. Unemployment of little known British actors has doubled in one scene. If they kill the midget, I'm done.

No. It follows the books so it has nothing to do with production costs or any other type of conspiracy theory.

There was just a scene in the show a couple of episodes back that basically foreshadow what or more precisely who was in serious danger.

After next weeks episode I will point back to the scene although I would not be shocked at all if at the opening of the next episode they do not flash back to the scene I mean to tie it together.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
jnday;5095190 said:
Nah, that scene doesn't exist.

I completely forgot the scene where the guy told John Snow to pretend to be a wildling to get back to the wall :laugh2:

Thought that his whole betrayal thing or whatever came completely OUT OF NOWHERE

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
I still pretty much hate Jon Snow in the TV show. They have changed and *******ized his character SO much.

Hope they do some serious work on his next season, or the ending of his story arch in season 4 is going to be very meh.