Game of Thrones Season 3

MC KAos

Reaction score
p7JN6jH.gif

arglebargle

Reaction score
I would have been stunned, but had a long discussion about the show with a friend who re-watched the entire series over the two week break. She was of the opinion something bad was going to happen, and pretty much pegged the why and wherefors of it. :bow:

So I was a bit better prepared than I would have been. Hard road!

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Man, that was painful to watch.

I'm really curious where the whole Stark story can go.

Wishbone82

Omaha! Omaha!
Reaction score
Everything that i expected and then some. Loved how creepy it felt before it all went down. Don't give up on the show, season 4 is gonna be great :)

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
So have we had enough weddings for one season?

I think I can stand to see one more. ;)

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Rack Bauer;5093966 said:
So have we had enough weddings for one season?

I think I can stand to see one more. ;)

Pretty sure we'll have to settle for more nuptials next season.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Apparently a lot of people are upset over the wolf being killed.

DFWJC

Reaction score
That was brutal.
Even before the ending, I was thinking it may have been the best episode of the season. But that left a bitter taste.
I hope that slimy family gets wiped out before all is said and done.:bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Derekmtl85

Reaction score
viman96;5093991 said:
Apparently a lot of people are upset over the wolf being killed.

But they are fine with men and women being slaughtered...funny how that works.

honyock

Reaction score
The Red Wedding reaction videos are already piling up online. Here's a compilation. The girl with the concerned dog and the guy in the red shirt are pretty entertaining.

[youtube]78juOpTM3tE[/youtube]

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Derekmtl85;5094022 said:
But they are fine with men and women being slaughtered...funny how that works.

There is an uproar about a pregnant woman being stabbed in the stomach and the wolf being killed.

Derekmtl85

Reaction score
viman96;5094060 said:
There is an uproar about a pregnant woman being stabbed in the stomach and the wolf being killed.

I heard about the Talisa complaining, but GoT didn't even show the wolf being shot for that exact reason. Plus a wolf already died on this show, so i don't understand the uproar.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Same here. I guess people are acting like it was a dog that got killed so they are all twisted. Some of the video reactions are funny. This show really got people talking. Amazing episode.

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
viman96;5094063 said:
Same here. I guess people are acting like it was a dog that got killed so they are all twisted. Some of the video reactions are funny. This show really got people talking. Amazing episode.

Yeah that episode... just wow. It's all over the internet right now, it has been very fun reading about all the reactions. It's pretty amazing.

I read the books long before the show came along and even knowing what happens, that scene was brutal.

Derekmtl85

Reaction score
Teren_Kanan;5094067 said:
Yeah that episode... just wow. It's all over the internet right now, it has been very fun reading about all the reactions. It's pretty amazing.

I read the books long before the show came along and even knowing what happens, that scene was brutal.

Same. I read A Storm Of Swords twice, and at the credits my jaw was on the ground anyways.

And yep, major success, you can guarantee that everyone complaining will watch next week, and some who never watched will try the series (i know 4 people like that already)

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Guess I am gonna have to start watching this, too much talk about it. Any ideas how I can start from episode 1? Have Time-warner and an xbox if that helps.

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
I haven't read the books but this series is more fun if you root for the Lannisters. The Lannisters seem to be the only familty with the military and political skills necessary to win. Tyrion, Tywin, and Jamie all have their vices but excel at what they do.

The other possible side to root for would be Daenerys who is quickly showing she may have the ability to stand up to the Lannisters.

While the Starks were the noble choice to root for they quickly showed they are completely out matched by the Lannisters and seem to have come to an end.

So my advise is to root for the Lannisters or Daenerys. It's like watching Jaws and rooting for the shark - you'll be less disappointed.