Game of Thrones Season 5 ***spoilers***

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
People complain about the actress who plays Sansa.

If you read the books you might ask if the actress is really bad, or is she playing Sansa just like Sansa is in the book?

Because frankly Sansa in the books is really a boring one dimensional emo type of character where it pretty much bores you when you are reading her parts unless it is a story line that is revolving around her (aka little finger).

She really is just as boring on the show as she was in the book IMO.

Of all the characters she might be the one that bored me the most, by far the one who bored me the most of the starks.

The problem with casting the Stark kids so young is they might not grow into good actors, I think her and Arya fall into that category, also maybe Jon Snow, hard to tell with him as his character knows nothing.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
The problem with casting the Stark kids so young is they might not grow into good actors, I think her and Arya fall into that category, also maybe Jon Snow, hard to tell with him as his character knows nothing.

eddiemurphy.jpg

Reactions: BAZ

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Yep. I haven't read the books so I can't comment on Sansa's personality in the book. But either the girl who plays her is a horrible actor or the writers deliberately wanted Sansa to be uninteresting.

She may get a little more lively once she realize that her husband to be cut off Theron's Knackers...

Phoenix

Reaction score
A man has to wonder what in the bloody heckfire is going on in that black / white place with the girl?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score

Arya is one of my favorite characters on the show. I think she is great.

Phoenix

Reaction score
I got a good laugh when the other girl whacked her with that cane and Arya called her that name.

I laughed when the girl kept asking a girl WHO ARE YOU? And after the second or third whack a girl said "You're about to find out..." while reaching for a blade... :popcorn:

AzorAhai

Reaction score
I know it was supposed to be serious, but it felt like they were absolutely trolling viewers tonight with the "You know nothing Jon Snow" moment. That was very funny.

Otherwise, I thought this was yet another good episode. Tommen is either going to sack up or be another dead king. The power struggle between Cersei and his Margary (I think thats his wifes name) is going to get real juicy and ugly. I do hate what has happened to Jaime Lannister. He was always a person I loved to hate, but now he's just another weak lord who can't take care of himself. It seems likely that none of these Lannisters outside of Tyrion will make it through this series. We need more Arya, Danerys and Jon Snow and much less Sansa and what happened to Bran? Has he even been on this season? Not that I care much for his story, just wondering.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I know it was supposed to be serious, but it felt like they were absolutely trolling viewers tonight with the "You know nothing Jon Snow" moment. That was very funny.

Otherwise, I thought this was yet another good episode. Tommen is either going to sack up or be another dead king. The power struggle between Cersei and his Margary (I think thats his wifes name) is going to get real juicy and ugly. I do hate what has happened to Jaime Lannister. He was always a person I loved to hate, but now he's just another weak lord who can't take care of himself. It seems likely that none of these Lannisters outside of Tyrion will make it through this series. We need more Arya, Danerys and Jon Snow and much less Sansa and what happened to Bran? Has he even been on this season? Not that I care much for his story, just wondering.

I read that they confirmed that Bran won't be a part of this season. I haven't read the books so I don't know what happens, but I'm guessing he'll disappear for a while and learn from those people in the trees and then come back when he's able to contribute something to the story.

I don't know why but I just can't really stand Danerys' storyline for most of this series. I enjoyed the part when she was building up her army and practicing justice and all. But lately she's in about 30 seconds each episode and she does nothing. I'm almost certain she won't die because they wouldn't waste her storyline, but I just really hope something happens soon. I'm getting tired of everyone saying how great she is. She's done nothing.