Game of Thrones Season 7 thread

khiladi

Reaction score
Friend mentioned the prophecy about a third betrayal regarding Dany. That prophecy was related to 'love' and while it is possible it could relate to love of Dany, he was saying it's probably Tyrion's love of his FAMILY that results in betrayal. I think this is a good theory, because the conversation cut-off when he found out that Cersei was pregnant with Jamie's child. And Cersei blames Tyrion for the death of all her children, so this pregnancy maybe altered the course for Tyrion. This child to him carries on the Lannister legacy, as well as maybe provides him a path of reconciliation with his sister and the family name in general.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Friend mentioned the prophecy about a third betrayal regarding Dany. That prophecy was related to 'love' and while it is possible it could relate to love of Dany, he was saying it's probably Tyrion's love of his FAMILY that results in betrayal. I think this is a good theory, because the conversation cut-off when he found out that Cersei was pregnant with Jamie's child. And Cersei blames Tyrion for the death of all her children, so this pregnancy maybe altered the course for Tyrion. This child to him carries on the Lannister legacy, as well as maybe provides him a path of reconciliation with his sister and the family name in general.

Interesting thing is he is both a Targaryen and a Lannister. One way or another it's a betrayal.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
i think we wait 2 years. they want the last season to be more cinematic.

1504001606-ezgif-1-3c8549236e.gif

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score

I read a theory that Tyrion told Cersei to lie about the truce. They kinda foreshadowed it a few minutes before Tyrion went to talk to Cersei when Tyrion was lecturing Jon on how it is good to lie sometimes. I doubt they cut off the conversation because there was nothing significant left to say. They probably didn't want to show us what was said and we'll end up finding out later.

the_h0wey

Reaction score
Wasn't Gendry at the Wall too? I remember him running back to the wall to send a raven to Dany, but he didn't travel with them to King's Landing so he had to have stayed at the wall, right? They didn't show him in the final scene like they showed Tormund. Found that kind of strange. I figured they'd show all the significant characters still at the wall.
Didn't Gendry go drinking with Bronn right before the "grown ups talk"

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's a good question about the wildfire, but I have a feeling there is something else brewing that we are unaware of. As I noted earlier, I think R’hllor (and Melisandre) have a major part to play.

There's definitely going to be a reveal where Jon becomes the Azor Ahai according to the prophecy.

I think Tyrion and the wildfire have to play a role somehow, too. Pretty much anything with fire or dragon in its name is going to come into play at some point. Especially now that they maginot'ed the wall so easily.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
There's definitely going to be a reveal where Jon becomes the Azor Ahai according to the prophecy.

I think Tyrion and the wildfire have to play a role somehow, too. Pretty much anything with fire or dragon in its name is going to come into play at some point. Especially now that they maginot'ed the wall so easily.

+1 for the relative Maginot line reference.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Just read a theory I thought was really interesting...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-game-thrones-apos-fan-110803748.html

A 'Game of Thrones' Fan Discovered the Worst Thing Ever About the Night King's Dragon

Mehera Bonner
Marie ClaireAugust 31, 2017
2dbfc0265d2ae323482f07f7f3b36219

Hi, and welcome to the zombie apocalypse!

TL;DR: The Night King can raise the dead, and he now has the mobility, the speed, and a dragon to do so. And, lest you forget, there are tons of dead bodies currently lying around Westeros-all the Night King has to do is fly over, raise 'em up, and create a country-wide army of undead soldiers. So, to everyone who thinks they can peace out to an island, or chill in King's Landing and let the North fight this one: Have fun with that.

As the original poster says, we're looking at an overnight zombie apocalypse in Westeros.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
So since I'm already having withdrawals, I think I'm going to start watching the series yet again. This will be the 2nd time already this year for a complete rewatch. There's no telling how many times I'm going to watch it before the next season gets here.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Twin Peaks: The Return has dwarfed GoT this season, in terms of being WOW! Too bad hardly anyone realizes it.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
So maybe if the Night King wins the GoT we can have the next spin off be GoT: The Walking Dead. The Reese's of epic TV viewing, two great stories that look great together. :D