*** SPOILERS *** Game of Thrones Season 8

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oh, those shocking Stark girls! Sansa, gleefully running up and hugging Theon...then Arya, and her surprising frame!

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Next week is a "feature length" episode, right? Or is there one more hour long episode.

I wonder if the battle is going to be a two episode arch

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
So many passed over my prediction post before the show started and missed it. :D

I won't post truth before any of the last episodes starts in the future. I just wanted to have some fun before this episode started. It's a shame nobody noticed. :D :D :D

Though I did wait until the last hour... I hate spoilers, but nobody would have believed this time. No more in the future.

Last edited:

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Im interested in seeing where they go with Theon.

I dont see a romantic connection with Sansa as alot of people on the internet are getting. I think the Starks are family to him, the family he has known. Out of all the Starks, Sansa is the one he has been through the most with.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lol @ the degree of Williams' nudity, which was not much, seen in a series as gratuitous in that regard as GOT. I am happy for her as an actress. Williams is 22 now. As far as the series is concerned, she has shed her little girl image finally. Good for her.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jaime has done a lot more than just push Bran

He killed the Karstark boy in custody when Cat let him go

He trapped and assaulted and arrested Ned Stark

He is a Lannsiter and they plotted the Red Wedding

He also attacked Blackfish with Walder Frey, another Red Wedding conspirator

Cersai wants to kill Sansa and Jaime is her man..... who could trust him

If they let Jaime go they need to just give up and surrender the North to the Night King
Well... blame Sir Brienne of Tarth for Jaime's ability to keep sucking in air. :grin:

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
lol @ the degree of Williams nudity, which was not much, seen in a series as gratuitous in that regard as GOT. I am happy for her as an actress. Williams is 22 now. As far as the series is concerned, she has shed her little girl image finally. Good for her.
I dont have any problems with her nudity.

Its just like when your baby sister gets a boyfriend. You know you have to move forward, but damn you just dont want to

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
lol @ the degree of Williams' nudity, which was not much, seen in a series as gratuitous in that regard as GOT. I am happy for her as an actress. Williams is 22 now. As far as the series is concerned, she has shed her little girl image finally. Good for her.
Let's be clear. Like Lena Headey and her GoT walk of shame. It was likely (Lena's was in fact) a body double for Arya's side boob shot.

That's how Hollywood goes.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Next week is a "feature length" episode, right? Or is there one more hour long episode.

I wonder if the battle is going to be a two episode arch

They're all bad comedy/animation "feature length" from here on out.

82, 78, 80, 80.

Five hours and 20 min. to go (minus credits).

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Let's be clear. Like Lena Headey and her GoT walk of shame. It was likely (Lena's was in fact) a body double for Arya's side boob shot.

That's how Hollywood goes.
yeah it was a body double.

I just read an interview with Maisie Williams and she confirmed that it was her in the scene and not a body double. They gave her the option to show as much or as little as she was conformable with.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Im interested in seeing where they go with Theon.

I dont see a romantic connection with Sansa as alot of people on the internet are getting. I think the Starks are family to him, the family he has known. Out of all the Starks, Sansa is the one he has been through the most with.
When Tyrion was being told he was to stay in the crypt during the war I thought he was going to say, "why don't you just cut my ..... off, oh sorry Theon, oh so sorry."