*** SPOILERS *** Game of Thrones Season 8

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
She needs to start fighting or BTFO

Everyone is getting tired of her speeches and looks

Pick a sword or just say Thank You and be on your way

She's armored up and ready to fight, she's not having any of this hide undeground with the women and children nonsense. I suspect she'll die, but fully expect her to take at least a dozen white walkers down with her.

Big_D

Reaction score
She was the only one willing to speak up and and say what everybody else was thinking. He leaves a king and comes back as Dany's boy toy and it's not like her family have a great reputation.

Just funny that no one in Winterfell seems to comprehend that without the armies and the dragons JS brought back with him they're all dead. He has to keep explaining this and no one cares. lol

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Just funny that no one in Winterfell seems to comprehend that without the armies and the dragons JS brought back with him they're all dead. He has to keep explaining this and no one cares. lol

From a Northerners perspective, they shouldn't have to make deals to get people to save humankind. This fight isn't about just saving people in the North, it's about saving every human on the planet. Even after fighting them and losing a dragon to them, she's talking about putting her pursuit of the throne on hold for Jon Snow, like fighting the Walkers is a minor detour. The dead aren't stopping there and will continue spreading further and further south and every battle they win, tomb, cemetery or crypt they come across, they add more to their army. She would have had to contend with them eventually, but the longer she waited the stronger they become and possibly weaker she becomes as she loses troops and resources.

JS has to keep explaining it because the people in the North know, we're not just fighting to save our lives, but everyone else's, hers included. This should be everybody's fight and joining forces is their best chance for survival, but Dany wouldn't join unless she got something else from it. In their eyes, Dany doesn't care if mankind survives unless she's the one ruling them.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
So who dies next week?

my prediction, Sansa, Theon, Davos, one of the dragons, Lady Brienne, Tormund, the eye patch guy, Gentry, and Sam and of course the Night King.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So who dies next week?

my prediction, Sansa, Theon, Davos, one of the dragons, Lady Brienne, Tormund, the eye patch guy, Gentry, and Sam and of course the Night King.
You think the Night King will die with 3 more episodes left?

FloridaRob

Reaction score
yea, i figured Jon and Dany smoke him when he goes after bran. That leaves the North to fight Cersai and the south in the mother of all battles. But I also said there was no way Ned Stark would be killed. So there is that!

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
So who dies next week?

I thinking just about everyone hiding in the crypts will be goners. They keep saying how safe the crypts are, which is usually a sure sign that they aren't. Couple that with the fact that they're fighting an enemy that can raise the dead, hiding where there a lot of dead bodies might not be a sound decision.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So if next weekends episode is to be the longest continuous battle scene on film as rumored, do they already have that record with the battle at the Wall?

Juggernaut

Reaction score
So if next weekends episode is to be the longest continuous battle scene on film as rumored, do they already have that record with the battle at the Wall?
I think the record currently belongs to the 2002 film The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers for the Battle of the Hornburg, or more commonly known as the Battle of Helm's Deep.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think the record currently belongs to the 2002 film The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers for the Battle of the Hornburg, or more commonly known as the Battle of Helm's Deep.
I could be wrong, but I think it was broken up some by the Merry/Pipp with the Ents

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I thinking just about everyone hiding in the crypts will be goners. They keep saying how safe the crypts are, which is usually a sure sign that they aren't. Couple that with the fact that they're fighting an enemy that can raise the dead, hiding where there a lot of dead bodies might not be a sound decision.
So a headless Ned might start cutting people...... lol