Gameday Meal: What ya eatin?

Fmart322

Reaction score
Welcome back football season. Let's hope this season is special and we finally win that 1st ring on our second hand.

That being said, today I'll be starting the season with homemade tomato sauce (or gravey as I like to call it). I have italian sausage, meatballs and a small piece of pork going into it.
The pasta selection is still up in the air, probably ziti, penne, tortellini or linguini. I'll take suggestions from you.

Well, happy eating today fellas and as always, Let's Go Cowboys!

shabazz

Reaction score
Welcome back football season. Let's hope this season is special and we finally win that 1st ring on our second hand.

That being said, today I'll be starting the season with homemade tomato sauce (or gravey as I like to call it). I have italian sausage, meatballs and a small piece of pork going into it.
The pasta selection is still up in the air, probably ziti, penne, tortellini or linguini. I'll take suggestions from you.

Well, happy eating today fellas and as always, Let's Go Cowboys!
Tortellini is always a clear winner because it’s a dual threat with the cheese

Irv88

Reaction score
Welcome back football fans!

Should be a fun year!

I got cowboys friends coming over. Awarding winning (Best in Dough tv show) pizza and wings!

shabazz

Reaction score
What’s the deal with talapia?
ITs well known for people in 3rd world countries that raise it , to defecate in the hatcheries to save on feeding costs. It’s known as the hot dogs of the fish world. Lips, butts and poop.

Techsass

Reaction score
Make it yourself, it will be better and cheaper.

Shredded Cabbage, mayo, Dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, salt pepper to taste…..done
I've got the mayo, mustard & pepper. 1/2 hour till games start, so I'll either figure out a different side or make the quick run to KFC.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ITs well known for people in 3rd world countries that raise it , to defecate in the hatcheries to save on feeding costs. It’s known as the hot dogs of the fish world. Lips, butts and poop.
That is why I only get fresh and local. Nothing from those other places.

starfan1

Reaction score
Oh ok thanks ! Crap like that helps to build your immune system

I really never heard that and I like hot dogs uh oh