Gameday Meal: What ya eatin?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No...that's homemade. Mom made it very simple, ground beef with taco seasoning and homemade beans. Mom had to improvise when we were kids...money was tight with 4 growing boys and a stay at home mom. As my dad moved up the ladder, we kept all the same recipes. Before I got married in 1991, my wife would go to mom's house and learned how to make all my favorite meals and tortillas.
Damn, I miss mom.
Mexican food is my hardest cuisine to cook. I Google many different recipes but few turn out good. All I can make great is fajitas and tacos :muttley:

I have been looking for an authentic chili con carne and carne guisada for awhile now. My guisada turns out like beef stew :lmao:

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Just going by what I was told when I lived down there. I had no reason to ever question that.
I have not fished, nor care about knowing about it since I was around 18.

We always had Red Snapper, but when they were out one time, we got the tilapia.
Buy Snapper from a Really nice place in DFW now whenever we can. Fresh Tilapia is the fall back plan.
I just upgraded to a 32’ center console, fresh fish from the deep baby!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’ve got him looking similar to Mark Tuinei actually but that may be just my imagination runnin away with me.
I'm a bit smaller than Mark, but my wife and I were in New Orleans back in the 90s.....there were five girls celebrating a Bachelorette party. One of them came over and ask if I could take a picture with them....my wife laughed and i said sure. She told me thank you Mr. Tuinei, my fiance loves you. I wonder what he said when he saw the picture! LOL, I hadn't thought about that in years!
At the time, I was 6'4" 310

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I'm a bit smaller than Mark, but my wife and I were in New Orleans back in the 90s.....there were five girls celebrating a Bachelorette party. One of them came over and ask if I could take a picture with them....my wife laughed and i said sure. She told me thank you Mr. Tuinei, my fiance loves you. I wonder what he said when he saw the picture! LOL, I hadn't thought about that in years!
At the time, I was 6'4" 310
So eating all those Saluds really helped I see O.O

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
you're not a man if you start off your sentences with "you're not a man if..."

you're also not @Ranching so this thread is as invalid as your failed masculinity
man-card-revoked.gif