News: Garrett heading to Alabama

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Doesn't Garrett normally attend Pro Days when they are interested in offensive players. USC- Tryon Smith, Ohio State - Zeke, Alabama - Mark Ingram. Don't think I've heard of him attending a bunch of pro days..ala Belicheck and others.

That's why I lean towards Ridley is option #1 if there at 19.

Reaction score
image.jpg
oh
hqdefault.jpg

cowboyec

Reaction score
Doesn't Garrett normally attend Pro Days when they are interested in offensive players. USC- Tryon Smith, Ohio State - Zeke, Alabama - Mark Ingram. Don't think I've heard of him attending a bunch of pro days..ala Belicheck and others.

That's why I lean towards Ridley is option #1 if there at 19.
didnt think of it like that...your right.
they might also like their center....maybe see if he can move inside to OG.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Our 1st round pick, Evans of course.

Fitzpatrick is going before us. I like Payne but we don't. Ridley maybe, but I still think it's Evans.

Possibly Harrison in 2nd too. Might as well get a look see.

KDM256

Reaction score
I believe Ridley is a smokescreen with all the addition to the FA signings at Receiver. I understand Hurns & Thompson aren't world beaters but no way we draft at WR at 19 to create a log jam at the position. If Ridley's there at 19, we must look for trade partners

Realistic Bama options for the Cowboys would be D'Ron Payne (my pick), Rashan Evans (great close out speed okay in coverage), and Ronnie Harrison (Favorite Safety going into 2017 season, ball hawk potential).

Also would keep an eye out on Shaun Dion Hamilton that could go in later rounds. Great linebacker prospect but has been hit with the injury bug the past 2 seasons but when healthy kid is a baller but me personally wouldn't touch him until the 4th round.

Pants

Reaction score
everyone do the cheer with me "OVER RATED" clap, clap, clap-clap-clap

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I believe Ridley is a smokescreen with all the addition to the FA signings at Receiver. I understand Hurns & Thompson aren't world beaters but no way we draft at WR at 19 to create a log jam at the position. If Ridley's there at 19, we must look for trade partners

Realistic Bama options for the Cowboys would be D'Ron Payne (my pick), Rashan Evans (great close out speed okay in coverage), and Ronnie Harrison (Favorite Safety going into 2017 season, ball hawk potential).

Also would keep an eye out on Shaun Dion Hamilton that could go in later rounds. Great linebacker prospect but has been hit with the injury bug the past 2 seasons but when healthy kid is a baller but me personally wouldn't touch him until the 4th round.

Release Noah, and trade Beasley to the Patriots. Draft Ridley and we have 6 wr's.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
More issue is moreso with us being run first/having a qb who isn’t a gun slinger than with Ridley. It’s a wasted pick