News: Garrett heading to Alabama

Mr_437

Reaction score
I like LB Rashaan Evans motor n temperament, an I feel he'd be a solid player.

However, JG better be looking at 1T DaRon Payne. Payne can set th table for everyone else to eat. Wonder why LBs been falling like flies for years? Get a backbone for your defense, an stop this bend but don't break passive football.

Ridley? Nah. How many WRs do they need?

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Release Noah, and trade Beasley to the Patriots. Draft Ridley and we have 6 wr's.
I would like to keep Noah Brown. Williams contract doesn't really help us but I agree with your list of 6 receivers. It makes the most sense, the only logical decision.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Doesn't Garrett normally attend Pro Days when they are interested in offensive players. USC- Tryon Smith, Ohio State - Zeke, Alabama - Mark Ingram. Don't think I've heard of him attending a bunch of pro days..ala Belicheck and others.

That's why I lean towards Ridley is option #1 if there at 19.

That is what I was thinking as well. Not quite sure JG's forte is scouting defensive players.

visionary

Reaction score
I like LB Rashaan Evans motor n temperament, an I feel he'd be a solid player.

However, JG better be looking at 1T DaRon Payne. Payne can set th table for everyone else to eat. Wonder why LBs been falling like flies for years? Get a backbone for your defense, an stop this bend but don't break passive football.

Ridley? Nah. How many WRs do they need?

I'll take Vea Payne or Evans at 19 in that order

waving monkey

Reaction score
Dude, get serious. Saban would never hire Garrett.
Oh really,
Front office

Head coaches

Offensive coaches

Verdict

Reaction score
If they don't add a LB here in FA before the draft, unless they think Wilson can handle one of the starting LB spots (I don't think he can personally), they almost have to go somewhat need based at LB in the first 2 rounds.

With the OL signed in FA, you don't necessarily have a big "need" at OL. I think they like Collins and Price at DT, so there isn't a huge "need" there.

The most glaring hole is LB.

Need is high at linebacker, but you could get a couple of decent LBs in the 3-6 rounds and not strike out.

Carter

Reaction score
Bama has the most high round talents of all Schools this Draft. Of Course everyone attends.

I bet almost all 32 Headcoaches will be there. Nothing to see here.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Oh really,
Front office

Head coaches

Offensive coaches

That’s were he should’ve stayed. Qb coach