Garrett: I don't remember what I said this morning **merged**

DenCWBY

Reaction score
So sounds like Garrett wasn’t told anything. Said what he said. The Jones’ told him we have to meet. Then Garrett got amnesia.

How neutered of a head coach can you have. Does anyone honesty think a legit coach would come to this?

If Garrett has any pride left he should quit.
This and then he can write a book about the real inter dealings of the Jones. Would be a best seller.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Stephen is the one for matters on any possible staff changes to listen to,and I don’t think Linehan will be staying. Why wasn’t he calling QB draws or bootlegs to make LA have to play Dak for the run? ...and the fact McVay did end that game by calling one for slow moving Goff,only exemplified that. Just utterly stupid,and I don’t see Stephen having any patience left for this.

Dre11

Reaction score
Dear Booger, could Jason have his balls back by Wednesday? It's date night and we've made plans.

Thank you,

Mrs. Garrett

For what? Jason never said Scott was definitely coming back, the media played you...lol

Mannix

Reaction score
The Clapping Carrot must be scared to death at the thought of being made OC, and suddenly not having a scapegoat to fire....or as Emmitt once called it, an escapegoat. giggle

What scares me, is Jerry bailing The Clapping Carrot out over the embarrassment and keeping Linehan even though he really doesn't want to.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Exactly, its kind of comical how far people are going to make this into a controversy.

Garrett said "Blah Blah happy happy"

Stephen Jones said "We are evaluating our options"

Garrett said "Yeah, what he said".

All of this within 40 hours of the team walking off the field in LA.

Kind of summarizes the feckless leadership of Garrett. A true lightweight.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The Clapping Carrot must be scared to death at the thought of being made OC, and suddenly not having a scapegoat to fire....or as Emmitt once called it, an escapegoat. giggle

What scares me, is Jerry bailing The Clapping Carrot out over the embarrassment and keeping Linehan even though he really doesn't want to.
You think that's a possibility?
Lol...

Sydla

Reaction score
For what? Jason never said Scott was definitely coming back, the media played you...lol

LOL.

This is insane. He said this morning he expects Linehan back although no discussions have taken place. A few hours later Stephen comes out and says no decisions have been made in coaches. Two hours after that, Garrett goes in front of the press and claims amnesia and that he can’t remembet what he said 7 hours earlier.

Dude. Come on.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I couldn't believe the lack of run calls either. And Goff got a first down moving like a newborn Giraffe - and Joe Buck almost wet himself in excitement.
It was embarrassing. It really was. I was over Linehan years ago,and it’s for these same dumb type of reasons. I think someone else can do a better job at working out the kinks,and get more juice out of this.