George Zimmerman charged with 2nd degree murder of Trayvon Martin **Read Post #142**

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;4504467 said:
It is just amazing how they did not decide to put him on trial until it blew up in the media due to public outrage...just pure coincidence.
That D.A. is sooo self promoting

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cajuncowboy;4504476 said:
Right. Because you are a trained investigator.

I am not a trained investigator, I am not a cop, I am not a neighborhood watchman, I am not a prosecutor, I am not a judge....I am just a person with an opinion that does not mesh with yours but I am also not going to trot out that innocent until proven guilty line for ALL cases.

Nor are you a federal prosecutor...yet you seem to know what some will or will not do. :D

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4504481 said:
There is so much BS in that statement that it is hard to not laugh especially the bold parts.

Anyway, They can say what they want. They may not be affiliated with the old guys but they are the new guys. And they have made their presence felt. And their poster did say dead or alive.

You're not paying attention.

There IS an official Black Panther Party. They are historical, back to 1966.

The "New Black Panthers" are in no way affiliated with the other group. They are attempting to capitalize on the name in an attempt to do who knows what, but it's certainly not their mission to do exactly what is stated above.

You're coming off as extremely close-minded right now. It's not a good look for you.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
casmith07;4504465 said:
It's not the Black Panther Party. There is no such thing as "New Black Panthers" -- just a group of boneheads trying to make a name for themselves.

Let's not pretend that violence hasnt always been a staple of the Black Panthers. It was founded as an aggressive militant group which clashed with law enforcement on a regular basis in the 60s and 70s and were responsible for numerous deaths in cities such as Oakland and San Francisco. They were denounced by many civil rights acitivists in the late 60s and mainstream black Americans had disowned them by the late 70s.

The only difference between the real black panthers and these "new" black panthers is national relevancy.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
casmith07;4504488 said:
You're so much more optimistic than me :D
What can I say? I'm a glass half-full kinda gal. :)

I don't do negativity well, so I don't dwell on it.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;4504491 said:
What can I say? I'm a glass half-full kinda gal. :)

I don't do negativity well, so I don't dwell on it.

Send some of that my way - I need to use it to get myself on the WG Path to Success.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The30YardSlant;4504490 said:
Let's not pretend that violence hasnt always been a staple of the Black Panthers. It was founded as an aggressive militant group which clashed with law enforcement on a regular basis in the 60s and 70s and were responsible for numerous deaths in cities such as Oakland and San Francisco. They were denounced by many civil rights acitivists in the late 60s and mainstream black Americans had disowned them by the late 70s.

Let's not pretend you completely missed what he posted and decided to act like he posted that the black panther party was never violent. Instead of him explaining that the new black panther party has NOTHING to do with the old.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;4504496 said:
Let's not pretend you completely missed what he posted and decided to act like he posted that the black panther party was never violent. Instead of him explaining that the new black panther party has NOTHING to do with the old.

Missed or deliberately overlooked?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;4504496 said:

The point is there is no inherent difference, it's just that fewer people care now. They were a detriment to society then, they are a less significant detriment now.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The30YardSlant;4504499 said:
The point is there is no inherent difference, it's just that fewer people care now. They were a detriment to society then, they are a less significant detriment now.

No...that was not the point he was making...that is the point you were trying to make in arguing a point he never made.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;4504486 said:
I am not a trained investigator, I am not a cop, I am not a neighborhood watchman, I am not a prosecutor, I am not a judge....I am just a person with an opinion that does not mesh with yours but I am also not going to trot out that innocent until proven guilty line for ALL cases.

Nor are you a federal prosecutor...yet you seem to know what some will or will not do. :D

LOL!

Geez.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
casmith07;4504498 said:

Deliberately overlooked without a doubt...and I think we both know why.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
casmith07;4504487 said:
You're not paying attention.

There IS an official Black Panther Party. They are historical, back to 1966.

The "New Black Panthers" are in no way affiliated with the other group. They are attempting to capitalize on the name in an attempt to do who knows what, but it's certainly not their mission to do exactly what is stated above.

You're coming off as extremely close-minded right now. It's not a good look for you.

WTH difference does it make if they are the old guys trying to get onto heaven now or new black panthers? They still put a bounty on his head.

Talk about being closed minded. That suit seems to fit you right now.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
casmith07;4504498 said:

What you posted was ideologically false, the "New Black Panthers" are using the same blueprint that was used until the original movement fell apart in the 80s.

Painting EITHER group as anything less than a societal cancer or that one is appreciably different from the other is simply wrong.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4504507 said:
What you posted was ideologically false, the "New Black Panthers" are using the same blueprint that was used until the original movement fell apart in the 80s.

Painting EITHER group as anything less than a societal cancer or that one is appreciably different from the other is simply wrong.

Deliberately overlooked, as I thought. Next.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;4504496 said:

Again, does it really matter? It's their name. So what. They are who they are. They are nationwide. It's not a couple of guys in a garage somewhere.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;4504504 said:
Deliberately overlooked without a doubt...and I think we both know why.

:laugh2:

You've spent years insinuating that I'm some sort of a racist then play dumb when called on it, and it never ceases to amuse me. It's funny considering you've closed threads and banned posters for doing the same.

Keep it civil, huh?

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4504510 said:
:laugh2:

You've spent years insinuating that I'm some sort of a racist then play dumb when called on it, and it never ceases to amuse me. It's funny considering you've closed threads and banned posters for doing the same.

Keep it civil, huh?

I've been accused of it as well. Some people need to seriously look in the mirror. I don't sweat it anymore. It used to really tick me off. But I know who I am and who my friends are and what I support. So it doesn't mean anything to me.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4504509 said:
Again, does it really matter? It's their name. So what. They are who they are. They are nationwide. It's not a couple of guys in a garage somewhere.

Of course it matters. Just like flying a Confederate flag is what it is, right?