George Zimmerman charged with 2nd degree murder of Trayvon Martin **Read Post #142**

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
cajuncocoa;4504433 said:
new-black-panthers-george-zimmerman-dead-or-alive-poster-march-2012.jpg

What part of "Dead or Alive" are you not understanding?

Clearly an extremely poor photoshop job.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I really think Zimmerman did himself a favor by getting a new lawyer.

I've seen some of the things his new lawyer said and this guy appears much more responsible and capable.

His old guy just seemed like a scumbag.

In the most recent clip I have seen the media was asking him about using Trayvon's mom's statement about "accident" against her in the future and he flat out said he wouldn't even think about using the mother a deceased child's word against her like that.

Had Zimmerman kept his same guy, I think he digs a hole that Zimmerman wouldn't have been able to get out of.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Romo_To_Dez;4504448 said:
There have been comments like this on the related Youtube videos and on News Articles by Zimmerman supporters. Yes that does make them knuckleheads.

There is no need to make stuff up. If there are facts then that's one thing. Making stuff up to attack their character is another.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Hoofbite;4504452 said:

I've seen some of the things his new lawyer said and this guy appears much more responsible and capable.

In the most recent clip I have seen the media was asking him about using Trayvon's mom's statement about "accident" against her in the future and he flat out said he wouldn't even think about using the mother a deceased child's word against her like that.

Had Zimmerman kept his same guy, I think he digs a hole that Zimmerman wouldn't have been able to get out of.

He probably is a good defense attorney. Any good defense attorney's first job is to ensure his or her client receives all proper due process of the law.

He also, from those statements, seems as if he is a straight shooter, which is good for all parties involved.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
cajuncocoa;4504433 said:

What part of "Dead or Alive" are you not understanding?

I don't agree with the Bounty and don't understand why it's legal for people to put a Bounty on someone's head like this. I haven't heard about any arrests for the BP putting out this Bounty

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Romo_To_Dez;4504457 said:
I don't agree with the Bounty and don't understand why it's legal for people to put a Bounty on someone's head like this. I haven't heard about any arrests for the BP putting out this Bounty

Eric Holder would have to do this as it would be a Federal case. And since he doesn't investigate anything the black Panthers do, he won't.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4504455 said:
There is no need to make stuff up. If there are facts then that's one thing. Making stuff up to attack their character is another.

You think that I'm making this up or are you talking about them?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score

It ISN'T legal, and if anyone else did it they would be arrested.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score

It's not the Black Panther Party. There is no such thing as "New Black Panthers" -- just a group of boneheads trying to make a name for themselves.

Further, a statement was released about the $10K reward for citizens arrest, stating that if anyone attempted to take part in any vigilante justice, criminal charges would result.

It's no more wrong than the smear campaign against the victim, who is deceased, in which people attempted to post "thuggish" images of him, all of which weren't even of the correct boy. There are supreme idiots on both sides of the emotional spectrum of this thing. The only objectivity will be in the courtroom at trial.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cajuncowboy;4504441 said:
Wow! Pretty cool Brain. Can you tell us exactly which date were you in the prosecutors office when they made this decision to not prosecute?

You know they weren't gathering evidence in the interim so I am sure you can tell us when that was made clear to you during your visit with them.

It is just amazing how they did not decide to put him on trial until it blew up in the media due to public outrage...just pure coincidence.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Hoofbite;4504452 said:

Zimmerman's New Lawyer is much better than the other two that he had. It worked out better for Zimmerman that they "Dropped" him as their client

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
casmith07;4504465 said:
It's not the Black Panther Party. There is no such thing as "New Black Panthers" -- just a group of boneheads trying to make a name for themselves.

Further, a statement was released about the $10K reward for citizens arrest, stating that if anyone attempted to take part in any vigilante justice, criminal charges would result.

Oh for God's sake.

And there was no KKK. Just a bunch of boneheads trying to make a name for themselves.

How utterly ridiculous.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;4504467 said:
It is just amazing how they did not decide to put him on trial until it blew up in the media due to public outrage...just pure coincidence.

Right. Because you are a trained investigator.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4504474 said:
Oh for God's sake.

And there was no KKK. Just a bunch of boneheads trying to make a name for themselves.

How utterly ridiculous.

Read it on the "real" Black Panther Party's website.

Some snippets:

An Open Letter From the Dr. Huey P. Newton Foundation. In response to numerous requests from individual's seeking information on the "New Black Panthers," the Dr. Huey P. Newton Foundation issues this public statement to correct the distorted record being made in the media by a small band of African Americans calling themselves the New Black Panthers. As guardian of the true history of the Black Panther Party, the Foundation, which includes former leading members of the Party, denounces this group's exploitation of the Party's name and history. Failing to find its own legitimacy in the black community, this band would graft the Party's name upon itself, which we condemn.

Their alleged media assault on the Ku Klux Klan serves to incite hatred rather than resolve it. The Party's fundamental principle, as best articulated by the great revolutionary Ernesto "Che" Guevara, was: "A true revolutionary is guided by great feelings of love." The Black Panthers were never a group of angry young militants full of fury toward the "white establishment." The Party operated on love for black people, not hatred of white people.

Furthermore, this group claims it would "teach" the black community about armed self-defense. The arrogance of this claim is overwhelmed by its reactionary nature.

Rather than appropriating the Party's name, however, groups that purport to represent African Americans ought to follow the Party's true historical example. In the absence of such commitment, the Foundation denounces the usurpation of the Black Panther Party name by this questionable band of self-appointed leaders.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
casmith07;4504477 said:
Read it on the "real" Black Panther Party's website.

Some snippets:

An Open Letter From the Dr. Huey P. Newton Foundation. In response to numerous requests from individual's seeking information on the "New Black Panthers," the Dr. Huey P. Newton Foundation issues this public statement to correct the distorted record being made in the media by a small band of African Americans calling themselves the New Black Panthers. As guardian of the true history of the Black Panther Party, the Foundation, which includes former leading members of the Party, denounces this group's exploitation of the Party's name and history. Failing to find its own legitimacy in the black community, this band would graft the Party's name upon itself, which we condemn.

Their alleged media assault on the Ku Klux Klan serves to incite hatred rather than resolve it. The Party's fundamental principle, as best articulated by the great revolutionary Ernesto "Che" Guevara, was: "A true revolutionary is guided by great feelings of love." The Black Panthers were never a group of angry young militants full of fury toward the "white establishment." The Party operated on love for black people, not hatred of white people.

Furthermore, this group claims it would "teach" the black community about armed self-defense. The arrogance of this claim is overwhelmed by its reactionary nature.

Rather than appropriating the Party's name, however, groups that purport to represent African Americans ought to follow the Party's true historical example. In the absence of such commitment, the Foundation denounces the usurpation of the Black Panther Party name by this questionable band of self-appointed leaders.

There is so much BS in that statement that it is hard to not laugh especially the bold parts.

Anyway, They can say what they want. They may not be affiliated with the old guys but they are the new guys. And they have made their presence felt. And their poster did say dead or alive.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hoofbite;4504452 said:

I agree. I was just reading up on him in this article - http://news.yahoo.com/zimmerman-attorney-casey-anthony-commentator-201549716.html

I think the attorneys for both sides will help calm the rhetoric that's been flowing. At least, I hope so.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cajuncowboy;4504447 said:
Got an example of this?

An example of what specifically...that people think that some are guilty before a trial and still think they are guilty after a trial that finds them not guilty?