Twitter: Gerald McCoy Injured - out for season **merged**

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
At the time he was signed he had only missed an average of 1 game per year over his past 8 years. There was no basis for saying that then other than making a blanket assessment that all players over 30 are a season ending injury waiting to happen. I don't put a lot of stock into blanket generalizations like that.
...and yet it happened just as I thought it would.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I'm seriously not understanding why that would even matter. Crapp gets spewed all the time, often for the explicit purpose of crowing.

I seriously don't understand how you don't understand it matters.

If he didn't say it initially then it is hindsight. If he did, then it isn't. Simple.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I seriously don't understand how you don't understand it matters.

If he didn't say it initially then it is hindsight. If he did, then it isn't. Simple.
What if I just thought it and never memorialized it with an actual post?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It would be a hindsight assessment if I didn't note that he is a season-ending injury waiting to happen when he first signed. You didn't do that, I did. So dummy, shut up and move on. Maybe McCoy can contribute next season.
Still up to your childish ways.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
...and yet it happened just as I thought it would.
lol, well, if you make a blanket judgement about every player of a certain age it will clearly happen to some of them. After all, it is football, and injuries happen.

Chill35

Reaction score
This just SUCKS! This was the first time I was getting excited about our defensive line since Two Tall Jones and Randy White! ¡DOOMSDAY! And now... I am just not excited at all about our defensive line anymore. Pro bowl DT, that guy was so good he was on my all 99 Madden team. When was the last time we had a Pro Bowl DT in Dallas? Been like two decades.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
This just SUCKS! This was the first time I was getting excited about our defensive line since Two Tall Jones and Randy White! ¡DOOMSDAY! And now... I am just not excited at all about our defensive line anymore. Pro bowl DT, that guy was so good he was on my all 99 Madden team. When was the last time we had a Pro Bowl DT in Dallas? Been like two decades.
Jay Ratliff 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
What if I just thought it and never memorialized it with an actual post?

Before last season I thought San Fran would get the #1 seed, Lamar Jackson would run away with the MVP award, and Ryan Tannehill would will the Titans into the playoffs after starting 2-3.

I didn't write them down anywhere, and there was no prior reasoning as to why I would have thought these things, but just trust me, I did. If you don't trust me you're a moron, idiot, whatever else you called people.

coogrfan

Reaction score

Horrible news

Me when I logged in to CZ this morning:

PortlyCharmingHare.webp

Dre11

Reaction score
It irritates my soul. I literally buy madden to start a franchise and the first transactions were firing garrett and cutting ty craw

that's because you have no understanding
of how Crawford helps this defense. good thing you're not running a team...lol