Video: Get Up: Louis Riddick - Dak will get North of $60M

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
ROFL.. Good lord my dude why are you so upset???
This is an actual thing that will happen and there will be real numbers some point soon.
Throwing a hissy fit won't change any of it.
Find any source suggesting Dak signs for 55 or less and I'll show you a source in dreamland.
55 is more marginal starters with upside like Trevor Lawrence.
Dak just finished 2nd in MVP voting.
His agent would laugh at 55M AAV.

Dallas has every right o decid eupon an upper limit and Dak has every right ot decide on a floor.
If they don't make it work, he WILL GET 65M provided he stays healthy this year.
Absolutely....All the comparable deals are out there for us to look at. Adjusted for this years cap Daks market is $59M if we go off the Lamar Jackson deal, $60M if we go off the Burrow deal. Anything less should be viewed as the discount price.

CWR

Reaction score
The only magic this FO has done is made my passion for the team disappear.
Lol I'm still passionate, it's just reserved. I'm not opening the door too early this year. That's the plan at least.

blueblood70

Reaction score
ROFL.. Good lord my dude why are you so upset???
This is an actual thing that will happen and there will be real numbers some point soon.
Throwing a hissy fit won't change any of it.
Find any source suggesting Dak signs for 55 or less and I'll show you a source in dreamland.
55 is more marginal starters with upside like Trevor Lawrence.
Dak just finished 2nd in MVP voting.
His agent would laugh at 55M AAV.

Dallas has every right o decid eupon an upper limit and Dak has every right ot decide on a floor.
If they don't make it work, he WILL GET 65M provided he stays healthy this year
fully guaranteed is not the same as what's out there,, give him a 4 year 55 fully guaranteed deal=220mil, Biggest one since Watsons. Which was dumb. Daks bragging rights is 220mil all guaranteed to fans looks team freindly hes super set for life WIN WIN .
good lord to you!!!

i'm not upset i think you wont let it go because you think you have your point backed with real valid numbers and you DO NOT!! he will not get 60-65 BOOK IT not here nor anywhere. none of you in here are professionals you need to let it go.. ohh by the way our own fan base have all over SM, sports media, and here and they don't think that that his stats or what he did last year even earns him a spot here. they want him gone as bad as romo..some true morons out there when it comes to sports and the TURF is somehow greener with the next man up any man up, they've bought into this salary cap nonsense and say QBS shouldn't be paid unless he wins super bowls. welp that must be only true here look around i inform them,

they are spoiled we haven't had to truly suffer for decade looking for QB,

but for sure he's not getting those numbers 55-56 yes 60-65 pipe dreams lmao wont happen..